- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications; Clr Csm edition (20 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486796752
- ISBN-13: 978-0486796758
- Product Dimensions: 20.8 x 1 x 26.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 109,606 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Creative Haven Whimsical Gardens Coloring Book Paperback – 22 Apr 2015
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Over 30 Garden Scenes to Color
Enter into a garden of delights with these 31 beautifully detailed images. The imaginative and playful designs will inspire colorists to add their own special touches to make each picture uniquely their own.
Specially designed for experienced colorists, Creative Haven(R) coloring books offer an escape to a world of inspiration and artistic fulfillment.
Perforated pages printed on one side only for easy removal & display.
Find your true colors with Creative Haven(R) and hundreds of other coloring books: www.doverpublications.com/CreativeHaven
About the Author
From the Publisher
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have most (if not all) of the garden themed adult coloring books, plus about 20-30 more books ranging from the old Dover Press coloring books to the newer books being printed nowadays for adult coloring. As a comparison: Johanna Basford's books are filled with gorgeous art, but pages are porous and printed on two sides. I haven't started coloring them because of this. Then there is another garden themed book called Enchanting English Garden, where the images are not as detailed and there is tremendous white space. For the price, this book is the better buy and I doubt you will be disappointed.
That said, if you understand what you're getting, you'll fine this coloring book utterly charming and cute. Very whimsical. I like it lots. But if you color with ink pens, put blotting paper under the pages you are working on so the ink doesn't bleed through.
Have fun. Relax. That's what this is all about.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Themes & Concepts > Plants & Animals
- Books > Children's Books > Activities, Crafts & Games > Activity Books
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Colouring Books for Grown-Ups > Animals
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Colouring Books for Grown-Ups > Flowers & Landscapes
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Colouring Books for Grown-Ups > Humorous
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Alternative Medicine > Meditation
- Books > Humour & Entertainment
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Science, Nature & Maths > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plants > Plants > Flowers
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides