Creality 3D CR-10 DIY Printer Kit 300x300x400mm Large Printing High Accuracy
by Creality 3D
Ships from and sold by PriceDumb.
- 1. Super printing size with competitive price. 2. High printing accuracy. 3. Patent technology for XYZ aluminum V-slot bearing + precision roller with high positioning accuracy to make it run smoothly. 4. Simple design for avoiding cumbersome installation. 5. Industrial-grade PCB can continuously print for about 200 hours (under ideal conditions). Patent MK10 nozzle extrusion structure can print more printing material without interruption.
- Printing size:300*300*400mm. Printing type: FDM (Melting touch stack molding technology). Body structure: Patent technology V-Slot aluminum bearing. Nozzle diameter: Default 0.4mm, one 0.3mm nozzle for free. Filament diameter: 1.75mm.
- Print speed: ≤200mm / s, normal printing speed: 100mm / s. Each accuracy: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable). Power supply:Input 110-220V switchable, output 12V. Actual power: 160-200W. Operating page: Chinese / English. Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm. Environmental requirement: 10-30°C, humidity 20-50%.
- Materials: PLA, ABS, TPU, Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc. Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc. Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG. Printing method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line). Operating system: Linux, Windows, OSX. Operating software: CURA, Repetier-Host, simplify 3D. Machine size: 490*600*615 mm. Package size: 540*640*310 mm. Machine net weight: 10.3kg. Package weight: 14kg.
- We will send random Colour
4 new from $599.00
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
24 July 2018
So it arrived and some of the little knobs to adjust the bed are floating around unsecured in the box and it has cracks in the plastic around the extruder also the power cords that came with it are not AU ones so I can't test it yet and the ruber bit on the end is missing ....apart from that I am happy with it
One person found this helpfulComment