Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.84 delivery
Crayola The Big 40 Washable Markers, Ultra Clean, Gift, Teacher, Student, School, Classroom, Non-Toxic
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With its conical tip, the Crayola Broad Line Marker is a versatile drawing tool. Perfect for colouring in large areas, these markers are also great for drawing thin lines or dots. Kids can even create a ribbon effect with lines that taper from thick to thin. Broad line markers lay down plenty of color and won't smudge or bleed through paper.
- The world's most washable non-toxic markers now come in an improved Ultra-Clean formula that washes easily from skin, clothing, and common household surfaces--even painted walls.
- Crayola Markers contain recycled plastic resin, which keeps hundreds of tons of plastic out of landfills every year. Bring beauty and color to your world and help keep plastic out of landfills.
- Includes 40 different colours in one set
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Crayola Ultra-Clean Washable Broad Line Markers
Get 40 Crayola Broadline Markers in one Big pack! These washable non-toxic broad line markers now come in an improved Ultra-Clean formula that washes easily from skin, clothing, and walls. Washability you can trust from one of the world's most washable marker.
Conical Tip Makes Thin and Thick Lines
With its conical tip, the Crayola Broad Line Marker is a versatile drawing tool. Perfect for coloring in large areas, these markers are also great for drawing thin lines or dots. Kids can even create a ribbon effect with lines that taper from thick to thin. Broad line markers lay down plenty of color and won't smudge or bleed through paper.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As advertised, stains on clothing washed out easily, and marks on the wood table wiped away with ease. We noticed right away that the caps fit very tightly, and my strong 3-year old needed assistance fully securing each cap after use. We loved the vibrant color selection of the markers that did work.
Despite not all the markers coloring like new, I would buy these again and hope for better luck the second time around. The washability is just hard to beat!
The drawbacks are few and fairly minor. The first is that the box is not designed for functionality with the average consumer in mind. They're not necessarily bulk, but the packaging makes me think they are intended for a small classroom perhaps. So when I opened the box, it was just four smaller boxes not built to display all colors for an individual's ease, but maybe to be spread out for a group. So I had to alter the smaller boxes so the colors could be kept in the larger box, and set so that all colors could be seen at once - i.e., they had to be stair stacked and each box needed cut down...a bit of a hassle.
The other drawback is the amount of force required to put the cap back on - you have to leverage sufficient force where a kid using both hands could get close enough to the cap where there's a small pinch point. It's not anything that would cause an injury, just enough where you're likely to feel an annoying sting from putting the cap on and maybe by accident 1-2x a month.
The drawbacks are nitpicks really though. Overall, this set is a very good value - a wide range of colors, water-based and non-staining, durable, and long-lasting. I will order these again...I always intended to, it just turns out I didn't need to nearly as soon as I expected I would have to order them again.