- Prime Members save an additional 10% off all Stationery and Office sold by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.27 delivery
Crayola Signature Brush & Detail Dual Tip Markers,16pk, 32 Colours, Brush Tip, Pen Tip, Calligraphy Set, Lettering, Detailing, Gift, Art Set, Storage Tin
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual-ended markers feature a brush tip and an ultra-fine tip
- Includes 16 dual-tip markers for a total of 32 complementary colours
- Great for writing, lettering, sketching, drawing, and adult colouring
- Premium art tools make a great gift for any artist
- Comes in a decorative storage tin
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Brush & Detail Premium Markers
Customize your writing, drawing, and coloring with Brush & Detail Dual-Tip Markers. Each art marker features a brush tip and an ultra-fine tip and delivers 2 complementary colors for twice the versatility and double the coloring fun. Use these art tools to practice hand lettering or calligraphy, too! A perfect gift for artists of any age, the dual-ended markers come in a decorative tin that helps ensure they stay in pristine condition between uses. Plus, this gorgeous storage tin is something your recipient can proudly display!
Create & Design!
Crayola Signature Brush & Detail Dual-Tip Markers are the versatile art tool with two ways to create in each marker! One end is a brush tip for lush strokes like a paintbrush and the other is an ultra fine line tip for delicate details. Perfect for lettering, adding detail and #crayoligraphy.
- Dual-tip markers offer great versatility for drawing, sketching, and lettering.
- Brush tip lays down paintbrush-like strokes and is great for calligraphy.
- Ultra-fine point tip for precise lines and shading and coloring techniques.
- Includes 32 vibrant complementary colors: Red, Scarlet, Orange, Golden Yellow, Pine Green, Kiwi, Teal, Blue Green, Azure, Blue Bolt, Plum, Purple Mountain, Raspberry, Coral Reef, Parrot Pink, Carnation, Yellow, Star Bright, Jungle Green, Sea Foam Green, Robin's Egg Blue, Turquoise Surf, Blue, Sky Blue, Violet, Flamingo Pink, Primrose, Wild Orchid, Dark Chocolate, Brown, Black & Grey.
- Comes in a decorative storage tin to store and protect your art supplies.
The Perfect Gift!
Premium art tools make a great gift for any artist. Decorative storage case keeps art markers organized as well as protects them from any damage!
Great For Illustration!
Great for writing, lettering, sketching, drawing, and adult coloring. Popular for practicing calligraphy and hand lettering.
Features 16 dual-tip markers for a total of 32 complementary colours. Dual-ended markers feature a brush tip and ultra-fine tip for thick and thin lines.
Learn new skills and techniques and add new levels of detail to your art projects with Crayola Signature Brush & Detail Dual-Tip Markers. Draw, write and colour with thick or thin lines.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
5 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I expected more from a brand like Crayola, so i can honestly say i was very disappointed. If you want 16 fancy textas, with 16 coloured pens, then i guess you could buy this. But if you want brush pens, or detail colour pens go elsewhere.
Oh - and if you hate excessive packaging, dont even think about it - the tin is nice but filled with disposable pen trays that you have to throw out, then the pens roll around because there's so much room in it. Not a great design.
The rating of less than 5 is solely because one of the packages was a little crushed in transit, and as it is to be a present it does not quite meet expectations.
No blame is being apportioned to Amazon, but rough handling of goods seems to be an ever increasing problem.
As this is my first complaint about a problem that has happened many times, (from many suppliers) it is possible that a review of relationships with transporters is warranted, before it gets out of hand.
I am sure that I'm not the only person who is getting a little sick of it.