Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Delivery. Details
& FREE Delivery. Details
Sold by: Amazon AU
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Crash Course: Muscles, Bones and Skin Paperback – 30 November 2007
Enhance your purchase
Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers students a fast way to recap on what they need to know to get through the exams with ease. Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book is prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors - under faculty supervision - to give them the correct level of information perfectly tailored to current curricula requirements. The series now includes improved pedagogic features and a fully revised self-assessment section, updated to meet current examination needs.
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place!
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors - authors who really understand today's exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text!
- Full artwork programme, improved ‘Hints and Tips' boxes, and ‘Clinical Application' boxes help you remember the key points!
- Self-Assessment section - fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements - helps you maximise your grade!
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!
- Crash Course – the revision aid to get you the results you want!
- Crash Course is a complete revision guide designed specifically to save you time by providing everything you could be asked in the exam in one place.
- Each book in the series has been specially written either by senior medical students or junior doctors – carefully supervised by faculty advisors – to ensure that it exactly matches your needs by having been prepared by someone who has just been in the exam situation.
- Fully updated with improved layout, this volume provides the essential concepts of muscle, bone and skin in a memorable, easy-to-understand format. Complex information is provided succinctly and is accompanied by a full artwork programme thereby giving ready access to these related subject areas. A discussion of common problems in rheumatology, orthopaedics and dermatology adds relevance to the underlying physiological concepts explored while clinical assessment and examination, common skills and further investigations complete the picture.
- Additional features include ‘Learning Objectives’ at the start of each chapter, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, ‘Clinical Application’ boxes and a completely revised self-assessment section tailored to current exam needs.
- Take the stress out of study with Crash Course – the easier way to achieve exam success!
"The Crash course series is a series of revision books which are written by senior medical students for other medical students and they contain everything you need to know for an exam. All the Crash Course texts present their subjects in a sharp, concise and easy to follow manner. The text is well spaced, and complemented with illustrations wherever appropriate. The layout is clear and logical. The language is simple and the facts are being presented almost in note form, which is a key feature of this series, enabling the student to absorb facts more easily without overwhelming the reader. And when you think you are ready for the exam you can test your knowledge by filling in multiple choice, short answers and extended matching questions which are in every crash course title. This series is the best way to prepare for an exam and I would recommend it to everyone." Medical Student, Maastricht University, Netherlands (series review)
- Publisher : Mosby; 3rd edition (30 November 2007)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 304 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0723434344
- ISBN-13 : 978-0723434344
- Dimensions : 17.6 x 1.7 x 25.4 cm
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.