In The Coworking Handbook you’ll discover everything you need to know about opening, managing and growing a successful coworking space.
Avoid the common pitfalls of this exciting new industry and learn what really works around the world from experts and founders of the coworking movement.
* How to facilitate member connection and address member issues
* Why building a community first matters
* How to handle sticky financial situations
* How to design, orient and position your space in * the community
* The most important areas of a coworking space (that many overlook)
* How to work with journalists and get steady media attention
* How to grow your coworking space into a profitable business
More than just a thinker’s guide, this handbook is full of actionable ideas, including bonus checklists, spreadsheets, links to online resources and more, helping you jump right into building your ideal space and thriving community.
Become a part of the movement that’s re-shaping our relationship with work into one that’s sustainable, creative and healthy—and learn how to make a profit along the way.
*About the Author*
Ramon Suarez is the founder of the Betacowork coworking space in Brussels, a hub for entrepreneurs and professionals with 200 members. He is one of the founding members of the Startup Europe Coworking Assembly.
Twitter: @cohandbook http://twitter.com/cohandbook