I was given the opportunity to review Maddie Taylor’s “Halfway Home” as part of the Cowboy for a cause anthology and wow I really loved this one...
Audrey’s grandmother had passed away and Audrey had to make the trip from Boston where she works as a nurse to Halfway Nebraska and to the one man she has loved since childhood, her neighbour and best friend Nathaniel.
Nathaniel has loved Audrey since forever but when relegated to being big brother he finds the moment to take charge.
With a little bit of Hollywood glamour and scandal thrown in made this a joy to read and I just had to read it in one go..
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2104 KB
- Print Length: 1349 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Decadent Publishing LLC (8 June 2020)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B089289ZK8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,683 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)