Roxane Peterson is up for auction. Well, her and her ranch. She knew it would be too much to hope for that the man who bought her would be more interested in her than in the property, and money, that came with her. But she’s been down this road before – a marriage that isn’t perfect. Her only concern now is protecting her son and making sure she keeps her independence.
Boone Stryker is disillusioned and restless. Seeing a ranch, and a woman, up for auction challenges his soul and gives him a reason to live again. He risks everything he owns to win the ranch. But in order to win the lady’s heart, he could lose so much more.
Trigger Warning: This book contains sensitive content, not graphic, for anyone who has lost a child. It also contains a "fade to black" scene between an unmarried couple, necessary for the plot.
Books in the Sweet Water Ranch Billionaire Cowboy Series:
1. Cowboys Don't Marry Their Best Friend
2. Cowboys Don't Have a Secret Baby
3. Cowboys Don't Marry the Beauty
4. Cowboys Don't Have a Fake Marriage with Their Best Friend's Sister
5. Cowboys Don't Have a Marriage of Convenience
6. Cowboys Don't Believe in Fairy Tales
7. Cowboys Don't Have a Secret Romance
8. Cowboys Don't Buy Their Bride at Auction
9. Cowboys Don't Marry Their Enemy
10. Cowboys Don't Stand Under the Mistletoe