Sarah J Maas has delivered a spell binding finale to this trilogy full of complex twists and turns (that I never saw coming), well developed characters that you just can’t but help fall in love with, intrigue, and action. Also, let’s not forget emotion. All of Maas’ books run the full gamut of emotional range and this one is no exception. Laughs, tears, gasps are all part of the experience.
I’m sad to reach the end of Feyre and Rhysand’s story, they have become one of my favourite couples, but I’m very much looking forward to the future novels featuring other characters.
Although the book was complete and the ending was completely satisfying for all players; there were quite a few loose ends in relation to supporting characters that will likely be filled in with books of their own. I can’t wait!!
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 25 hours and 9 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Recorded Books
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 2 May 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07119MRN1
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 516 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)