I nearly didn’t get this book due to the boring, mass produced cover, but I am so glad I did.
Once I started it, I was hooked and stayed up late until I was exhausted and then finished it the next morning.
There are no wildly new or exciting ideas in this book, I have read a dozen similiarly themed, but this one was writen really well. The characters and world building were interesting, but not too complex, and the simmering romance is delicious - no insta-love, or fated mates rubbish.
I thouroughly enjoyed this book and will definately look for the sequel, which I assume will provide more depth to the backstory and relationships (eg. Why did he take a vow of silence? I want to know more about Ciara)
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 27 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Corey Press
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 14 November 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07KCPBH5W
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 29,958 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)