Corsair Vengeance ram 32 GB Kit (4x8GB)
|Price:||+ $9.57 Delivery|
- Virtually unlimited lighting configurations to complement the style of your system.
- Corsair Link enables fully programmable lighting effects Memory monitoring additional integration with other Corsair products.
- Improves thermal conductivity and appearance
- Optimized on the latest Intel x99, 100 and 200 Series motherboards
- Automatically selects the maximum reliable overclocking settings for the best possible performance and stability
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you don't know, RAM will default to 2133MHz out of box on most Ryzen boards unless it's default at 2400MHz. This RAM worked with no BIOS issues on the latest BIOS' as of this date. This RAM is QVL'd for the Prime X370 Pro but not the Strix model but still passed hours of Memtest86 with 4 DIMMs inserted. I personally think the QVL is out of date for the Strix. I am giving this info because people want RGB and want to customize their stuffs. If you post a question I will try to help, good luck!
I repeat, it worked at 3200MHz with FOUR DIMMs!
UPDATE: HCI Memtest, Memtest86 all passed and had 0 errors!
BTW if you don't mind losing the RGB on this kit you might want to get the g-skill sniperx 3400mhz kit or the flare x maybe i think they might perform better and clocks higher maybe ?
NOTE: I used "Ryzen RAM Calculator" to get all the settings for the ram