If only this absolute gem had been around when I first started out as a copywriter, I’d have saved myself so many rounds of feedback and endless amends, but more importantly, I’d have really understood the fundementals of why words connect with people, how to enhance those connections through storytelling and apply it commercially by focusing on benefits and not features.
This should be required reading for any copywriter, it’s increased my confidence in client meetings and actually just made me feel like I’m not a total imposter who people just happen to want to pay for words (jury’s still out on that one though).
Highly recommended! Buy it now!
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 5686 KB
- Print Length: 305 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 178901364X
- Publisher: ABC Business Communications Ltd (6 June 2020)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B089S9N263
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 27 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #44,595 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)