- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm ; 186 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- ASIN: B079YMSMLF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 March 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #160 in Women's Trainers
- COPPER FIT: Infused with copper, our products are designed to provide relief from the stresses and strains of maintaining an active lifestyle. Featuring mesh linings, flexible design and odor-reducing technology for ultimate comfort and breathability
- STYLE + DESIGN: Slip on sneaker with stretch collar and lightweight molded EVA outsole. Stylish enough to wear with a pair of slacks yet comfortable enough to call a sneaker
- COMFORT: Balance orthotic insole, adaptive EVA outsole for cushioned support and flexibility, and adaptive arch support
- PERFECT FIT: Available in US Women’s Size 6-10
- ODOR CONTROL: Copper-infused to reduce odor with Agion technology
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
1 customer rating
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 31 reviews
Heel fit is loose25 August 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
I like the appearance of these slip ons. My problem is slippage in the heel area. If I ordered a smaller size they would be too tight in the toe area. I ended up buying heel inserts to stick in the shoes. they helped somewhat. The shoes have a pronounced arch that I like (I am used to Vionics and Birkenstocks) but not much padding so I added foam insoles. Got these shoes at a great price so didn't mind the extra additions but wouldn't order again.
11 people found this helpful
Quality product, quick delivery16 January 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
I've just started wearing these. I need something that provides comfort because I have bunions, hammertoes, and callouses on the bottom of my feet. I put the first one on my foot and it felt like a luxury shoe. After wearing them for four days, I do feel some slight discomfort on my right little toe, but that's because of the bunion pushes my other toes together. These are comfy, great looking, and I actually think my balance is a bit better. Very satisfied!!
9 people found this helpful
Comfortable easy slip on/off my hip pain shoes23 February 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Absolutely love wearing these shoes!!! Perfectly comfortable and extremely well constructed. I have not worn them out when raining so I’m unsure of how the suede like material would recover from being wet. Seems like I almost instantaneously felt less hip pain as I began wearing them. Insoles are supportive,firm and comfortable. Thinking that the shoe definitely matches manufacturer’s claims.
7 people found this helpful
THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE I HAVE EVER PUT ON MY FEET14 May 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
THE DR.'S TELL ME I HAVE NO CARTILAGE LEFT IN MY FEET, I HAVE HAD 3 BONES REPLACED WITH PINS AND BONE MORROW IN ONE FOOT AND WILL SOON HAVE THE THE OTHER FOOT DONE. I PUT THE SHOES ON AND THE LONGER I WEAR THEM THE BETTER MY FEET FEEL! I ORDERED A 2ND PAIR HE DAY I RECEIVED THE FIRST PAIR! GREAT SHOES!!
5 people found this helpful
Love the arch support18 June 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
These look great and I love the arch support. Most arch supports dont reach my arch but these are perfect. The size is a little large but they are comfortable and I will keep them.
5 people found this helpful