- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.2 x 1.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- Item Model Number: CCCAS
- ASIN: B07HND3WXW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 17 December 2018
- Customer Reviews: 113 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
26,212 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #58 in Foot Arch Supports
Copper Compression Adjustable Padded Arch Support - 2 Plantar Fasciitis Sleeves. Guaranteed Highest Copper Arch Supports. Planter Fasciitis Support Braces Foot Care Feet (Adjustable Padded Support)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Do NOT Be Fooled By Imitations! Many companies claim to have copper infused products but when you turn them inside out you may be disappointed to find that the copper content is very low. In fact, one of the biggest brands claiming to have copper infused products actually only has 4% copper content! We GUARANTEE to have the HIGHEST COPPER CONTENT in our Arch Support and other products!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - In the very unlikely event that you do not absolutely Love this Copper Compression Arch Support Strap, for any reason whatsoever, we'll refund you the full price NO QUESTIONS ASKED. That's how confident we are that you'll be happy with this purchase.
- SUPPORT YOUR SORE FEET WITH THE BEST - These Copper Compression Arch Supports help with swelling and increase circulation while also lifting the plantar fascia tissue to help with Arch and Heel issues. Recommended for fallen arches, flat feet, heel, toe, ball of foot or bunion pain, Tailor's bunion, plantar fasciitis, plantar fascial fibromatosis (Ledderhose's disease), arthritis, and heel spurs.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - For Men & Women. Our Copper Arch Support is flexible to fit all foot sizes! Providing support to the arch of the foot has been known to help heel pain. In addition, the gentle, targeted compression to the arch may improve posture and make standing, walking, and running more comfortable!
- HIGH PERFORMANCE & ULTRA COMFORTABLE + YOU CAN WEAR IT EVERYDAY - Copper Compression Copper Arch Support Socks / Bandages / Wraps are extremely comfortable and can be worn directly on the skin or over a sock to help you get the support you need! With superior comfort these arch supports are Perfect for any Tommie, Jane, or Harry.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Foot issues? Copper Compression Copper Arch Supports / Plantar Fasciitis Braces provide you
the ultimate in Foot, Heel, Arch, & Plantar Fasciitis support.
IMPORTANT - Do NOT Be Fooled By Imitations and Knockoffs!
Many companies claim to have copper infused compression products but
when you get them and turn them inside out you may be
disappointed to find that the copper content is very low.
In fact, one of the biggest brands claiming to have copper infused compression sleeves
actually has only 4% copper nylon!
We Stand By Our Product With An Unbeatable 100% Money-Back Guarantee.!
Order yours now by simply clicking the "Add To Cart" button on this page.
One size fits all!
|5 star 52% (52%)||52%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 20% (20%)||20%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I have waited a little over a week to write this review, simply to give me a chance to try it out.
First of all, I will start of by stating I recently started suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. I am 5'10 at 220lbs, just to give little information with regards to the weight and size of person using the product. This purchase was to replace a as seen on TV version of this.
I had decided to purchase based on Price, and it being supposedly copper infused.
I use this product to aide in cushioning my arch, hoping to provide some comfort.
This product is secured around your foot using a velcro strap. The cushion, is mediocre at best. With this strapped on, I barely notice a cushion, no noticeable comfort. I work as Security in a Office environment and need to Stand and Walk throughout my shift.
I have read others review and stating this was amazing. Therefore, I will not lie, I did have a little hope. I have tried wearing these using a few combinations. 1) strapped to bare feet, 2) against foot, covered with a compression sleeve. 3) sleeve first, this strapped over.
Since this is being used while at work, I socks are also worn covering.
I will look for something else, as the comfort level is not as expected. I do like that it "adjustable" to a certain degree.
Like every product. I never set high expectations.
My review will be different to your personal experience. Just sharing my displeasure of the product.
Thanks for reading