|Item Weight||998 g|
|Package Dimensions||23.19 x 13.79 x 11.4 cm|
bonVIVO Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker, Italian Espresso Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel Espresso Maker Machine for Full Bodied Coffee, Espresso Pot for 5-6 Cups, 11.8oz Moka Pot Copper Chrome Finish
+ $16.46 Delivery
- ✔ BONVIVO QUALITY: We understand and appreciate the importance of good coffee, either in your routine, or to escape from it. We are pleased and excited to provide you with an Italian coffee maker that is not only high-end with German QC, but also understands that "quality" is carried in the stainless steel and in the espresso coffee. That's why we use the best products to produce each of our beautiful espresso machines to ensure that every look, and every drop, pleases your tastes.
- ✔ MADE FOR ESPRESSO LOVERS: The bonVIVO Intenca stainless steel stovetop espresso maker was made for those who cannot resist a full-bodied aromatic cup of espresso. Making the perfect espresso is not as easy as making a cup of coffee, yet it is easy with the Italian espresso machine Intenca. Smelling the ground beans when filling the espresso coffee pot will whet your appetite for a full flavored cup of espresso. Remember, sharing is caring, Intenca produces 6 flavorful espresso cups.
- ✔ EASY TO USE: The Italian moka pot is a classic among espresso machines. Just the feeling of making espresso in the traditional way is enough to relax you even before you drink your aromatic cup of espresso. This stove top coffee maker is easy to use: Fill the lower part of the three-part Italian espresso maker with water, put the ground coffee into the basket, put the top on and place the stainless steel espresso pot on the cooker to boil. Your espresso is ready within minutes!
- ✔ DESIGN: Just looking at the Italian coffee pot will remind you of “la dolce vita”. The copper espresso maker will transport you to your last holiday in Italy; to picturesque lanes; the delicious meals; and the excellent espresso that rounded off the evening. A masterpiece of timeless design, this stovetop espresso maker is a must have for every kitchen. The copper chrome finish adds a touch of elegance and makes the stainless steel moka pot a stylish gift for family and friends.
- ✔ QUALITY AND VARIETY: The bonVIVO espresso maker is made of stainless steel with a hard-wearing copper chrome finish. This stainless steel mocha pot will help you make the perfect espresso on all stove-tops whether gas, electric, ceramic or induction. Aside from its espresso coffee maker use, you can also use as percolator coffee pot and perfect as a cuban coffee maker for those who love that traditional sweet taste.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With the right ingredients and our Intenca you can make as good an espresso as a top barista. It is very easy to prepare after practising just a few times and the taste will tempt and delight you. The bonVIVO stove top espresso maker extracts the full flavour from the ground coffee beans in a traditional brewing process from the kettle up through the tube.
Similar products rated highly on "Value for money"
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
PREVIOUS: This espresso maker. It’s elegant and sturdy. However, mine came with a slight scratch on the surface and some slight brown staining that almost made me question if it was used?
Also, this espresso maker doesn’t work for the traditional fine grind espresso. Only medium grind, so it’s more of a coffee pot than an espresso pot
The main problem that the "Cooper Chrome Finish" is not that. It seems to be just a colored plastic film which came off after 2 uses. Beautiful but not usable.
I bought this one because it's not too cheaply made and the reviews were great, but the instructions were not explicit enough about the use.
I contacted the seller and found that this pot is made in China. Great heavy duty stainless steel construction. It cleans up beautifully.