- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Cooper Mega Table [XXL Folding Laptop Desk] for Bed & Sofa | Couch Table, Bed Desk, Laptop, Writing, Study, Eating Storage, Reading Stand (Black Onyx)
- FOLDING LAPTOP TABLE FOR BED AND SOFA - Multi-functional computer table for couch, bed laptop desk for lap, laptop bed tray for working, gaming, studying, writing, eating. Fits 11-17" laptop computers
- LARGE, STABLE, PORTABLE FOLDING TABLE - Aluminum alloy legs fold for storage under sofa or bed. MDF wood finish, curved ergonomic tabletop designed for sitting. Rope handle for transport. No assembly
- MULTIPURPOSE LAPTOP LAP DESK - Laptop bed tray is perfect lap desks for work, games, reading, eating and school from the comfort of your bed, floor, sofa or couch. Great work from home gift & bed accessories!
- LAP DESK WORKSTATION TABLE + STORAGE, BOOK STAND - Built-in iPad stand groove & side drawer for standing phone, storing pens, cables or placing coffee mug! Included Book stand with fold out legs
- LAP DESK FOR LAPTOP EVERYTHING INCLUDED, 2YR WARRANTY - Table with folding legs, book stand with storage slot, tablet groove, storage drawer & rope handle. Use as bed tray for eating and laptop
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Similar products rated highly on "Sturdiness"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We are committed to providing quality cases to protect your device while adding extra functionality to use it in new ways. It’s not just a tablet case, it’s an upgrade!
- Your Satisfaction is our #1 Goal
- Established in 2012
- Clients in over 110 countries
- 450,000+ products sold
The Mega Table by Cooper Cases
The King of folding desks
The Cooper Mega Table is the perfect addition to your home or office. Work, study or play on this versatile, multi-purpose desk. The extra-large surface area will fit everything you need, and more. When done, fold legs for compact storage under the couch.
Use the Mega Table to work from home or study for school on your bed, sofa or floor. Convert it into a couch gaming desk. Use as a snack tray while watching TV. It also works great as a floor table for kids.
- Use as a laptop table for bed/couch.
- Food & breakfast tray for sofa/bedroom
- TV dinner tray. Reading and study table for bed/sofa.
- Bed desk for writing. Stand-up table for a desk. Outdoor picnic table.
- Floor writing table. Floor table for kids playing games
- Strong legs support up to 40 kg / 88 lbs
- XXL surface area 25.6" x 19.3" (65 x 49 cm)
- Optimized height for extra stability - 10.6" (27 cm)
Built-in Tablet Groove
Stand your iPad on the table. The holder groove can hold any tablet including iPad Pro 12.9. Groove lined with protective silicon padding to cushion the device. Also compatible with Book Stand (included). Use it for extra stability.
Floor Table for Children
Table height tested and optimized at 10.6"/27cm. Perfect height for sitting, drawing or playing on the floor. Great for kids. Popular in school and kindergarten classrooms.
Work from Couch
XXL table surface for all your gadgets. Large enough to fit 17" laptop, mouse pad, iPad Pro 12.9" and a book stand. Works as a gaming platform as well. Use drawer to store your coffee mug & phone.
Study from Bed
Use the Mega Table table in bed. Ideal for people recovering from injuries, broken legs, etc. Practical for studying in small living spaces like student dorms or small apartments. Also doubles as breakfast tray.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's sturdy and well-built. There's enough room for my MacBook Pro, tablet, phone, A4 book, AND my cup of coffee! But it's not TOO big. I have a queen-sized bed, and my husband has all the space he needs beside me. My son also uses it on his single bed.
I've got a bit of a tummy on me, and I can easily bring the desk right up as close as I want it due to the slight cut-out in the design. It doesn't hurt to rest my arms on it, thanks to the slight sloping at the front. I can fold my legs beneath it or stretch them out. It's the perfect height.
Aside from using it for studying, my husband and I have been using it to play cards and have a cheeky meal in bed. It's easy to clean, and it folds nice and flat to store under the bed.
It is a little heavy - but it's large and built with premium materials, so that should be expected.
Overall, it's a great product and I highly recommend.
1. Table legs enter between sofa seats. Better to change table size little bigger or smaller.
2. Phone holder needs a hole for a phone charger.
Top international reviews
Being a big girl with hips and thighs that span several counties and a tummy that can be picked up on a space satellite I thought I wouldn't find a laptop table for the bed that would fit my more than ample form beneath it.
After browsing through the tables a few days ago purely out of boredom, for the millionth time I spotted this one. I read the reviews and a sentence from one of them caught my eye. A gentleman commented that maybe the legs didn't need to be quite as high! Straight away I thought "high legs may mean more room for big tummies" i looked up the measurements to find how wide apart the legs were then measured my hips and thighs while sitting. I suddenly thought "This might actually be the one for me" I took the plunge and ordered the table earlier this week.
It came ready assembled which was an immediate plus point for me. I opened the legs out, climbed on the bed and placed it over my legs. IT FIT! My legs, belly and everything else went under like a dream. My 17inch laptop fit comfortably with plenty of room for my mouse mat at the side. The table is sturdy and very well built and I consider the £29.99 I paid to be a complete bargain. I haven't road tested the pull out drawer for mobile phone and holding a drink nor the book holder or tablet holder yet but I will in time.
I just love this table as you have probably already guessed and right now I cannot fault any aspect of it.
I'm a big man nowadays, and this table fits over me easily with decent room. The book stand can be pushed into set position or proped on its own. Only using lightweight books and no problems so far.
Yes there are cheaper alternatives on Amazon but I wanted to make a one time (touch wood) purchase. I'm more than pleased with all aspects of this table and my purchase.
I'd say also this would be a better alternative if you where in hospital, nursing home etc, as is lightweight, easy to clean, plenty of room for dinner plates.
You could use this sitting on a sofa/recliner, on the floor also.
The legs don't collapse in on you. You've a cup/small tray holder (you need wee bit of pressure to pull/click in out, plus then in again). The same for book holder. I've only used for 18 days so can't tell anybody how wear and tear effects the table.
Summary, well thought out and designed. Light and easily put up and down. Not very wide when closed so fits between my bed and bedside cabinet. Has a sturdiness I believe that will lend to lasting a long period of time (if you look after it).
Really happy. For what it's purpose is it clicks all the buttons I wanted. I'd say also young children under 4, could use it for drawing on the floor, colouring in etc.
And we know from the description it's easily fits a laptop use.
Buy if it's the sort of thing you could use. Age range= all ages.
I bought the oak with silver legs and it looks smart and just use wipes to clean.
Well done the makers/designers. Thanking you. PSW
This folding table has its ups and downs - but unfortunately mainly downs:
- large surface area allowing you to add your book, laptop (upto 17 inch screen)
- Easy to fold up after use and tuck away
- useful small drawer at side to place pens in if necessary
- Not as study as what I thought. If you are trying to work on a non sturdy surface including a soft mattress, sort chair etc then this product probably isn't going to help. When trying to work via my bed I found that my mouse couldn't stay in one place as I lent on the desk to begin typing. I also found that the weight of the desk created some of the slant/lack of studiness
- The slot to hold your phone in isn't very effective. I found my phone kept falling forward with the slight bit of movement so it doesn't really sit well. This, added to the point above made things worse.
- The black version of the stand is very finger print prone
- The book holder was difficult to get out from underneath the table, upon taking it out and using it with both legs at 90 degree angles it still wobbles slightly
- The overall weight of the stand results in it being difficult to move around and adjust.
- The cost is quite steep for what you get. (Almost £60!)
- Nothing to enable you to charge your phone whilst phone is in the stand
- No cup holder or solid surface to hold a cup. There is a cup picture on the inside of the drawer but it's not stable enough to confidentially use.
Overall, the stand is average at best and probably too pricy for what you actually get. There's a few things to it which needs improvement for it to be something that could replace your conventional desk.
It's large! It'll comfortably hold my Logitech G613 keyboard, which is a huge keyboard! And have loads of room for my mouse or a book or something. I've also used my Wacom Intuos 4 LARGE drawing tablet on it and still have room for a smaller keyboard or book and tablet.
It is really sturdy. There is no flex, no bounce. No cheapness feeling to it. It's a hard plastic with aluminium legs.
The surface is very durable and not a laminate that will wear or fade.
The coffee drawer has saved me from spills countless times and is a great addition.
The tablet slot/book holder is fantastic for my unusually shaped Lenovo Yoga Tablet, and the phone holder is a nice touch too.
The foldout feet are super sturdy (aluminium).
The build quality overall is strong.
The bungee cord handle also keeps the drawer shut so you don't lose what's inside when travelling.
It's large! The same pro of being large is also its con. It's bulky and a little too wide for my Lay-Z-Boy reclining sofa. It fits, but only just. It also makes it cumbersome to travel with and carry.
It's heavy. I have a bad back and lifting this monster from next to my bed onto it is a struggle. People in pain, disabled or elderly may struggle with it.
No height adjustment. It's too tall for me. Sitting up in bed with it I find it's too tall (I'm 5' 10" or 178cm) and uncomfortable unless I'm sat bolt upright. The same goes for the sofa, I have to jam the legs down the sides of the cushion to lower it. I plan to cut an inch off the legs and drill new holes for the hinge to fix this problem myself.
The coffee cup draw isn't removable. When I lower it down to comfortable height by jamming the legs down the sides of my sofa cushions, my thigh/knee catches the coffee drawer underneath. It would be good if I could remove it under some circumstances and modifying it myself by lowering it will likely make this worse.
No lip to catch a runaway mouse. When in bed the table tilts toward me, which causes my mouse to slide into my lap. I have to move my mouse above my keyboard when typing so it doesn't slide off. I don't have this problem on the sofa though.
The bungee cord carry handle is uncomfortable to use for longer than a few minutes. Much like a supermarket carrier bag with lots of shopping, it starts cutting into your fingers/hand.
Fantastic table with some minor gripes that I'll attempt to fix myself. If the manufacturer made the drawer removable and the legs height adjustable to keep it at a comfortable height and flat to prevent mouse runaway then I think this would be perfect. It could do with being more lightweight but that would take away its amazing rigidity and strength.
I love the colour and the space for an open book, ipad, phone and drink. It’s just so convenient for the new age working, with technology. Great product and would recommend it to everyone.
We used it as a writing table, a breakfast in bed table, a reading table and a computer table. We used it on the bead and on the sitting room floor. I expect in the summer we will use it as a picnic table.
Even though I was sceptical and expected it to be unsteady and not suitable to hold a cup of tea without spilling, I was brave and one morning when my son was reading in bed whilst using his nebuliser! I placed his book on the stand (supplied with the table), added a plate with a peace of toast in front and a mug of tea next to it and nothing spilled eve though he continued using nebuliser at the same time.
All in all, very happy with my purchase.
So I thought this would be perfect for her as its adaptable to that position, she can have all her books, ipad , phone and food on it should it meet her desires. Its sturdy, strong and the little pull out additions are perfectly adequate. Folds easily away under the bed. I would recommend this for all horizontal munchkins 👌
This is not a play desk, it's a serious bit of equipment. It's weighty but not heavy as such.
This table is tall enough to sit with your legs outstretched, or even crossed legged, comfortably.
I would definitely recommend this laptop desk.