|Package Dimensions||35.8 x 15.4 x 7.1 cm; 669 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $20.00 delivery
[4 Pack] Cooling Towel (40"x12"), Ice Towel, Soft Breathable Chilly Towel, Microfiber Towel for Yoga, Sport, Running, Gym, Workout,Camping, Fitness, Workout & More Activities
|Price:||+ $14.39 Delivery|
|Product care instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INSTANT COOLING, REUSABLE - Hyper-evaporative breathable mesh material makes it easy to activate the chilling towel when you simply soak, wring out and snap it. The unique cooling system uses moisture from the towel to draw the sweat away from your skin to keep you cool. Everyone can use the cooling towel, even pets.
- KEEP CHILLS - The towel stays chilled for up to 3 hours (depending on conditions). No chemicals are used in the making of the cooling towels. It's perfect for hot flashes, outdoor activities, indoor exercise, fever or headache therapy, heatstroke prevention, sunscreen protection, cooling while absorbing.
- MULTIPURPOSE SPORTS TOWEL - It's perfect for sports fans into golf, swimming, football, workout, gym and fitness, also works for fever or headache therapy, heatstroke prevention, sunscreen protection, cooling while absorbing. Keep yourself cool during hot summer days, workout sessions, outdoor adventures or when someone has a migraine. If you are sweating a lot, rinse the 'salty water' out from time to time. Salt reduces evaporation/cooling rate
- CARRYING POUCH WITH CARABINER CLIP - With the waterproof plastic pouch, it¡¯s easy to carry the chilly towel on a rock climb, golf trip, corssfit training, etc. The reusable pouch is friendly to earth and saves more space than a bottle. The storage pouch comes with carabiner clips of vibrant colors that match the towel, making it a great gift for all ages. The clip makes it convenient to attach the cooling towel to the belt of sports bag and traveling backpack.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - Please do mail us if you face any problems or not happy with the item, our team is always there for you to resolve any issues or do a full refund. Make sure to order from Kuen, your cool summer will be starting from here.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sukeen Cooling Towel(40"x12"), Ice Towel, Soft Breathable Chilly Towel What is the principle 1.The super absorbent fiber weave technology of the mesh towel regulates the water inside and ensures water retention, so it's treating it kind of like an air-conditioner, and within seconds you get cooler. 2.Like sweat on you skin, when water evaporates it cools. Any ole cotton or microfiber towel would work, but not as well design to maximize evaporative cooling or comfort. 3.If you are sweating a lot, rinse the 'salty water' out from time to time. Salt reduces evaporation/cooling rate Occasions: 1.For sports & exercise: running, trekking, camping, hiking, backpacking, cycling, racing, bowling, yoga, golf, fitness, fishing, swimming, basketball, football, rugby, softball, baseball, tennis, volleyball, hockey, boxing, traveling, climbing, cheerleading, weightlifting, rowing, shooting, beach, etc. 2.For physical treatment: fever or headache relief, heatstroke prevention, sunscreen protection. 3.For daily life: cooling while absorbing sweat for kitchen staff, outdoor workers, sports enthusiasts, mom with baby (a cooling towel between mom and baby works wonders). Care Instruction: Machine washable in a gentle cycle; no softeners or bleach; air drying Why we are different? Keep moving! We constantly upgrade our products after reading customer's previous feedbacks, put time and care into making better products. Provide best stuff and service to you!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 August 2019
The four colours are also helpful to identify which cloth belongs to whom.
I have washed in the machine at 30 and they have survived fine.