Cooler Master MCW-L3B3-KANN-01 MasterBox Lite 3.1 mATX Case with Dark Mirror Front, Acrylic Side Panel, Customizable Trim Colors
- Dark Mirror front panel
- Customizable trim colors
- Full black coating
- Transparent side panel
- Supports up to 3 fans and Water-cooling
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
MasterBox Lite 3.1
Choose Your Style
The MasterBox Lite 3.1 mATX Case is your straightforward option for your PC build that doesn't ignore good looks, customization, or performance. A sleek DarkMirror front panel and three custom trim colors offer a great first entry point for customization. The compact chassis with spacious interior features black coating that gives the case a luxury look. Additionally, it comes with an edge to edge transparent acrylic side panel to show your internal components. And with support for up to 3 cooling fans and a watercooling system, we ensure your performance will not suffer.
- DarkMirror Front Panel
- Full Black Coating
- Transparent Side Panel
- Support for Up to 3 Fans
- Watercooling Support
|MasterBox Lite 3||MasterBox Lite 3.1||MasterBox Lite 5||MasterBox 5||MasterBox 5 (White)||MasterBox 5t|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.5 x 7.08 x 14.88 inches||17.9 x 8.1 x 15 inches||18.4 x 7.8 x 17.8 inches||19.7 x 8.7 x 18.7 inches||19.7 x 8.7 x 18.7 inches||21.3 x 8.7 x 20.3 inches|
|Motherboard Support||M-ATX, Mini-ITX||Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|5.25" Device||1 (can fit 1 optical drive, 1 HDD or 2 SSDs)||no||No||No||No||No|
|3.5" Device||2 (can fit 2 HDD or 2 SSD)||2 (can fit 2 HDD or 2 SSD)||2 (can fit 2 HDD or 2 SSD)||2 (can fit 2 HDD or 2 SSD)||2 (can fit 2 HDD or 2 SSD)||2 (can fit 2 HDD or 2 SSD)|
|2.5" Device||1 (can fit 1 SSD)||1 (can fit 1 SSD)||1 (can fit 1 SSD)||1 (can fit 1 SSD)||1 (can fit 1 SSD)||1 (can fit 1 SSD)|
|Front I/O Panel||USB 3.0 x 2||USB 3.0 x 1 USB 2.0 x 1, Audio in / out||USB 3.0 x 2, Audio in / out||USB 3.0 x 2, Audio in / out||USB 3.0 x 2, Audio in / out||USB 3.0 x 2, Audio in / out, Fan Speed Control H/L|
|Fan Cooling Mount||Front: 120mm fan x 2 Rear: 120mm fan x 1||Front: 120mm fan x 2 Rear: 120mm fan x 1||Front: 120mm / 140mm x 2 Rear: 120mm x 1||Front: 120mm / 140mm x 2 Rear: 120mm x 1||Front: 120mm / 140mm x 2 Rear: 120mm x 1||Top: 120mm x 1 / 140mm x 1 Front: 120mm x 3 / 140mm x 2 Rear: 120mm x 1|
|Radiator Support||Front: Up to 240mm||Front: Up to 240mm||Front: 120mm fan x 3 / 140mm x 2 Rear: 120mm fan x 1||Front: 240mm / 280mm radiator, up to 50mm thickness without fan, Rear: 120mm x 1||Front: 240mm / 280mm radiator, up to 50mm thickness without fan, Rear: 120mm x 1||Front: 240mm / 280mm / 360mm radiator, up to 50mm thickness without fan Rear: 120mm|
|Included Cooling Device||Rear: 120mm fan x 1||Rear: 120mm fan x 1||Rear: 120mm fan x 1||Front: 120mm x 1 Rear: 120mm x 1||Front: 120mm x 1 Rear: 120mm x 1||Front: 120mm x 1 Rear: 120mm x 1|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
EVGA GTX 1080Ti
32 GB of RAM
Gigabyte Gaming 7 motehrboard
and 240 mm Liquid Cooling System
There are not many positives around this case so let me start with negatives
1. Case has no possibility to mount radiators at top - it's just flat metal side there. It affects the airflow negatively as you basically only left with one exhaust fan on the back side of the case
2. If you are installing 240 or 360 mm liquid coolers - get ready for struggle and a lot of work to get that thing on it's place. Only place you can mount radiator is at front - which requires from you to remove all three fans and then reinstall them - which is pain in the ass, because these front fans are not event connected with screws. They are nailed into the case with plastic nails. Once you remove them, it's a headache to put them back
3. Also, installing 240 or bigger radiator requires from you to remove completely the HDD holders that are mounted at front bottom of the case. Otherwise there is no space for radiator to put.
4. Because you are mounting Radiator at front, the water tubes are going over RAM Sticks and applying pressure on them, or they simply block you from using top PCIE slot for your GPU. Your motherboard may come with two 16x PCIE slots - so it should not make much visible difference into which slot you mount your GPU, but if your motherboard has 16x and 8x slots, then you may have a bandwidth.
5. For all the reasons mentioned above - this case makes hard running dual GPU with SLI - you just wont be able to mount first GPU
6. As mentioned above, case has just one exhaust fan. That makes Airflow hella bad
7. I had to remove the part that was covering power supply, and install it fan looking into case - just to have one more exhaust fan in the case. Basically you will need to use your power supply as another exhaust source.
8. Airflow in this case just bad. Front panel although has 3 fans, there is just not enough room in it to pull the air into case. I have to remove the front panel to provide good airflow - otherwise temps will go high especially if you are overclocking.
On the bright side
1. Easy cable management with case
2. Nice looking RGB fans and overall case looks nice
3. Fans are quiet
But that's all what i can say is good about this case - at least for high end builds
If you are building a PC that will not make so much heat - if you're doing low/mid level PC build - lets say i5 processor with 1060 or something, not installing big water cooling systems, carrying on with just 120mm rad taht you can install on the back of case, or just air tower cooler, then this case is fine.
It's still not the best, but taking in count how cheap it is - it may work just fine.
But for high level builds, - not recommending for sure.
I'm going to change the case in near future
A Few things to note:
The front 3 Fans require a Molex cable from your power supply to run. (had to order one after the fact)
The RGB fans do not come with a controller so you need to get one. Cooler master makes one that works great.
This particular one has deep tinted glass so if the goal was to look straight through at your beautiful build you might want to get the clear glass.
Overall its a great case. no complaints the air flow is amazing.
Update: The case doesn't allow for real cooling! I cannot use the front pane at all. Cooler Master should sell a mesh front panel that allows the three front fans to do their work.
-Side Panel is dimmed so you can't really see it at night unless you have LEDs.
-Side panel is a lil bit easy to scratch.
-No space issues in the main part of the case.
-Airflow is good! Comes with dust filters.
-Comes with PSU dust filter.
-Looks very sleek and modern.
-Front panel is transparent, but dimmed, you can put LED fans and it will see through and look amazing!
-Feet is rubbered and has .75 inch gap from floor to bottom of the case.
-Comes with 1 rear fan, but it doesn't blow good. If your hand is 1 inch away from the fan, you wouldn't feel it.
-Space issues on back panel. You can fit .75-1inch width of cables. 24 Pin and CPU cable can fit, but you fill need 2 people to force panel back on.
-Came with 3 different color trims. I chose White. Comes in Red, White, Back.