|Number of Game Players||2 to 4|
|Number of Pieces||654|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 May 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||13 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||AQ018|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 30 x 10.01 cm; 3.04 Kilograms|
Arcadia Quest Inferno Tabletop Game
|Price:||+ $35.83 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New Characters - Inferno introduces 12 new Hero figures that players can control and 19 new monstrous foes they all have to face on their quest.
- Hot Adventures - New scenarios thrust the Heroes below the city where the new power of Damnation offers both rewards and punishment for those who use it.
- Enemies Everywhere - Inferno utilizes the Player vs. Player vs. Environment system. Players pit their Guild against the monsters of the game and each other!
- 2-4 Players | 60-120 Min Play Time | Ages 13+
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Inferno is a standalone expansion to Arcadia Quest. It is 100% compatible with the original base game and introduces four new Guilds: Sharks, Tigers, Crows, and Serpents. It will feature new types of heroes, such as Alchemists and Gladiators. There will be a new branching campaign system, and the storyline revolves around the guilds descending into a fiery abyss. There will be Brimstone cards that make the terrain risky to navigate, which operate similarly to the Tombstone cards from Arcadia Quest: Beyond the Grave. A new mechanism called "Damnation" will tempt the heroes with powerful weapons that can corrupt the characters over time or change the behavior of nearby monsters. There will also be Angels, which are allied characters for the heroes to rescue, escort or assist. Working with the Angels can affect the branching campaign path system and even allow the player to recruit them for use in later missions.
From the manufacturer
2-4 Players. 45 min playing time. Ages 14+.
- 12 Hero Figures.
- 5 Angel Figures.
- 19 Monster Figures.
- 12 Color Plastic Bases.
- 8 Attack Dice.
- 6 Defense Dice.
- 9 Double-sided Game Tiles.
- 4 Guild Dashboards.
- 276 Cards.
- 300+ Tokens.
- 1 Campaign Sheet.
- 1 Rulebook.
- 1 Campaign Sheet.
Lead Your Guild of Heroes into Inferno, Fight the Demons and Loot the Underworld
Angels! Damnation! New Heroes!
Arcadia Quest: Inferno is both a standalone game, and an expansion to the smash hit Arcadia Quest. In this 2-4 player board game, players lead Guilds of intrepid Heroes down into Inferno on an epic campaign to thwart the Underlord's evil schemes and save the city of Arcadia. But only one guild will be victorious, so players must battle against each other as well as the demonic forces!
Going down into the infernal depths presents the heroes of Arcadia with a new set of challenges and opportunities, in the form of Damnation! This dark power permeates everything in Inferno, and daring heroes may want to use it to their advantage (and face the consequences).
- The Underlord has held these protectors of Arcadia captive, in an attempt to corrupt them. Players can free them and add them to their Guild as powerful allies.
- Damnation is a seductive force in Inferno. It can be used to great advantage by players willing to take a risk. However, the more Damnation a player acquires, the more of a target they become!
- Twelve new Heroes enter the fiery depths below Arcadia. They’ll need all of their wits about them, as the face off against the monstrous army of the Underlord. Inferno features dozens of new, highly detailed figures.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
You don't even need the first game to get this beauty
Reviewed in Mexico on 21 November 2020