Cool Maker 2-in-1 KumiKreator Necklace & Friendship Bracelet Maker Activity Kit for Kids Ages 8 & Up
|Price:||+ $14.31 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY TO CREATE: This set makes it easy to weave friendship bracelets & necklaces! Choose a design, load the machine with spools of thread, then turn the handle & watch your braid woven together in minutes!
- MAKE BRACELETS & NECKLACES: With 60 spools of string in 5 colors, 2 design booklets, clasps & more, the KumiKreator has all you need to make up to 5 bracelets & 2 necklaces! Just load, spin & create!
- BEAUTIFUL & INTRICATE: Kumi comes from the Japanese word Kumihimo meaning “gathered threads.” It's the traditional Japanese technique of braiding cords & beads. A perfect gift for kids ages 8 & up!
- CREATE & INSPIRE: Cool Maker gives you the tools you need to create endless designs. Learn real skills like sewing, pottery, baking & hair & makeup. Follow your creativity to make something amazing!
- COOL MAKER KITS: Our kits contain everything you'll need to make fun & stylish crafts, from friendship bracelet makers to pottery wheels, nail stampers, tie dye kits & much more!
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you gift this to someone, I can’t see how it wouldn’t become trash after a week. You can only make a few bracelets with the string it comes with, and replacement packs are as much as the starter kit with the machine. I actually bought this to wind my own (better) thread to make higher quality bracelets. It works!
After you use up the nylon cord the machine comes with, you can respool by hand with whatever you want. I chose the traditional embroidery thread. It worked perfectly.
One thing I would say is that you need to follow the instructions exactly, and don’t force it if you have a jam. I’ve been lucky enough to have no issues, so know if it’s not working, something is wrong and needs to be fixed before you break the machine.
"2 in 1" version has some bobbins with finer yarn which is long enough to make a necklace, but the bobbins themselves are identical (except they're black & hard to see to refill). It also comes with the plastic clasps to make 2 necklaces, each with a tassel. I wasn't interested in the plastic clasps or tassel things, and I wanted to use my own yarn in the bobbins, so I don't see the "2 in 1" as being any different than the regular model, except it's purple.
I would love to buy a 16-strand kongoh-gumi version. I would also love to have bigger bobbins/bigger capacity. I think crafty adults would buy a lot of ones with those features.