My copy of Jack's first book is grubby and well used.
Borrowed a copy of her second from the library, and to be honest, it didn't work for me.
She's well back on form with this one though.
Aimed at tasty, economical and healthy easy meals, mostly vegetarian/vegan, which is fine with me. Meat is expensive.
Lots of useful tips for unconfident/novice cooks.
Some of the comments made me laugh out loud! Lovely illustrations, and clear and simple instructions.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Bluebird (28 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1509831118
- ISBN-13: 978-1509831111
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.9 x 27.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 794 g
- Customer Reviews: 345 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 102,555 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)