MAXI COSI Vela Convertible Car Seat with ISOFIX, 0-4 Years, Black Raven
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ISOFIX for simple & secure car installation. Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection. 3 adjustable recline base positions to suit a larger variety of vehicles.
- Cool Baby wicking fabric with bamboo helps keep baby cool and comfortable. Includes removable infant insert, machine washable cover, padded belt mates and car seat protector mat.
- QuickFit adjusts harness height in one motion without removing the seat from the car. 5 adjustable headrest positions. 6-point safety harness and top tether strap.
- Convertible Car Seat with extended rearward facing. Rearward facing from newborn to approx 30 months. Forward facing with built-in harness from approx 12 or 30 months to approx 4 years of age until child's shoulders reach the top shoulder height marker.
- Lifetime Warranty 10 Years on the Hardware & 3 Years on Fabric. Accident Exchange Service.
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Maxi-Cosi Europe’s most popular and trusted car seat brand
Maxi-Cosi Vela convertible car seat
From birth to approximately 4 years
Maxi-Cosi slim-line car seat with Air Protect Superior Side Impact Technology, perfect for growing families.
Suitability: To be used only in a rearward-facing position until the infant’s shoulders either reach the lower shoulder height marker (approx. 12 months of age) or reach the middle height marker (approx. 2 to 3 years of age). Then to be used in a forward-facing position until the child’s shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approx. 4 years of age).
Modes of use
To be used only in a rearward-facing position from newborn until the infant’s shoulders either reach the lower shoulder height marker (approx. 12 months of age) or reach the middle height marker (approx. 2 to 3 years of age).
Soft and Plush newborn insert. Removable and washable covers.
Extended rearward-facing to 30 months
Extended rearward-facing position until the infant’s shoulders reach the middle height marker (approx. 30 months of age).
'Cool Baby' wicking fabric. This unique fabric draws moisture away from your baby's skin, allowing air to flow in, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
To be used in a forward-facing position until the child’s shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approx. 4 years of age).
The QuickFit Harness System raises head and shoulder height in one motion without removing seat from the car.
Award winning safety innovation
Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection
Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection is specifically designed to protect your child’s head in a side-impact crash and this is what makes it unique. Air Protect instantaneously reduces the impact forces of a crash – most critically, around your child’s head – by diverting them away from your child and absorbing them into the headrest.
ISOFIX car installation
ISOFIX system for simple and secure car installation. Connect by clicking in the flexible ISOFIX compatible connectors to the vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points, then click the upper tether anchorage strap. Check the tension harness colour indicator is green for correct & secure fitting.
The only slim-line car seat with Air Protect Superior Side Impact Technology. Slimline trim for 3 across fitment, perfect for growing families.
|Maxi-Cosi Vela||Maxi-Cosi Moda||Maxi-Cosi Euro Nxt|
|Suitability||Newborn to 4 years||Newborn to 4 years||Newborn to 4 years|
|Extended rearward-facing||Extended rearward-facing to 30 months||Extended rearward-facing to 30 months||Extended rearward-facing to 30 months|
|Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection||✓||✓||✓|
|GCELL- Crash Absorbing Technology||-||✓||✓|
|No thread harness system||✓||✓||✓|
|'Cool Baby' wicking fabric||✓||✓||✓|
|Accident Exchange Service||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm still not 100% what product was received - is it a Vela AP or Vela Slim AP - and if there are any differences. Checked online on the Maxi Cosi site and there wasn't much information there. What I do know is the qualified installer who put the seat into the car has confirmed the product appeared fine and undamaged so it was safe to use.