- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Portta Digital to Analog Audio Converter DAC SPDIF Toslink to 3.5mm Stereo R/L RCA Adapter Support Headphone Speaker Out No Decode Function for PS3 PS4 XBox HD DVD Blu-ray Home Cinema AV Amps Apple TV
- 【Portta Digital to Analog Audio Converter】Converts SPDIF Optical or Coaxial digital PCM audio input to analog stereo L/R RCA and 3.5mm Cable outputs simultaneously.
- 【Auto Sensing Function】Auto sensing input selection with priority given to SPDIF; disable / disconnect SPDIF input for coaxial Input application
- 【Design Using New Receiver】Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design using new receiver & D/A converter chips,Presenting the best picture for you
- 【HD audio formats】Supports uncompressed 2.1-channel CH2.0 or LPCM digital audio signal output, NOTE that NOT supports 5.1 channel.
- 【Package Contents】Portta Digital to Analog Audio Converter _ x1, USB Power Cable x1, User Manual x1, Warranty Card x1(5 Years Worry-free Warranty),please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Portta Premium Digital to Analog Audio Converter The Digital Toslink/Optical SPDIF to RCA Audio Converter lets you convert a 2-channel Digital Coaxial or Toslink/Optical SPDIF input signal into an RCA and 3.5mm analog stereo output. Perfect for home and professional audio applications, this SPDIF to RCA audio converter saves the cost of upgrading equipment for compatible connections, and offers separate Digital Coax and Toslink inputs for dual-function conversion. The small form factor design makes it suitable for installation into virtually any location, regardless of space constraints, while still providing a lossless audio signal. Plus, the digital coaxial or Toslink to RCA converter supports plug-and-play installation, saving you time and hassle. Feature Easy to install and simple to operate, easy to carry Support 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream Supported sample rates including 32 KHz 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 96 KHz and 192 KHz, Package Contents: Audio Converter x1 USB Power Cable x1 User Manual x1 Warranty Card x1 (5 Years Worry-free Warranty)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works great and when using the stereo system the sound is nicer than with the previous TV without the optical audio connection and the converter. 5 stars for this product.
I'm please to say this device works as advertised, delivering a clear, crisp sound to the soundbar. The sound is so good I had to turn the television volume down.
So if you have an older television with no HDMI ARC outlet or a Toslink outlet, and you want to connect to a new soundbar, don't worry and get yourself one of these.
Unit is working fine with adaptor.
Not a bargain if you are buying an adaptor.