|Package Dimensions||12.95 x 10.67 x 5.08 cm; 113 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Contoured Washable Reusable Bamboo Nursing Pads | Organic Bamboo Breastfeeding Pads, Ultra-Soft Velvet Flower Pads | 10 Pack with 2 Bonus Pouches & Free E-Book | Perfect
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW AND IMPROVED with CUSTOM-DESIGNED CONTOURED SHAPE: EcoNursingPads have been improved again to offer our pads in a CONTOURED shape. 2 types of pads in one pack: Ultra-Soft Velvety Flower Shaped Day-sies for daytime use, and thick, contoured, Organic Bamboo for heavier or night-time flow. Our pads are so comfortable, effective and provide maximum absorbency to ensure no leaking on your bra or clothing.
- TWO-IN-ONE PACK: We now offer our pads as a 10 pack (5 pair) of breast pads - 2 pairs of velvet flower-shaped pads (to prevent wrinkles) for light to medium flow, and 3 pairs of contoured organic bamboo pads for medium to heavy flow - rounds are made of the softest, breathable, organic, sustainably harvested bamboo which is ecologically friendly and washable, making our pads the best for mom, baby and the planet. No more wasting time in disposable pads that are costly and wasteful!
- COMFORTABLE & ULTRA-SOFT: Our pads have a custom-designed leak-proof backing, and are the best at preventing embarrassing leaks. Our pads are fully reusable and washable!
- VERSATILE: Pads can be used with or without your favorite nipple creams for ultimate comfort and our velvet Day-sies are especially soft and soothing for chafed or sore nipples and sensitive skin of nursing mothers.
- PERFECT FOR BABY SHOWER GIFTS OR REGISTRY: Includes 4 fun colors in each pack with 3 BONUSES; an adorable cotton carry bag, net laundry bag, and an e-book gift with each purchase!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
EcoNursingPads: Nursing Pads That are Good for Mother, Baby, and The Environment
We make nursing pads for breastfeeding and pumping mothers. We strive to use the best materials and create the best fits, with the most discrete shaping, to make new and experienced mothers feel secure in choosing EcoNursingPads brand breast pads. EcoNursingPads brand is family-owned and operated, and is ever-evolving to create the best nursing breast pads and products for mother and baby.
Our reusable & washable round-shaped nursing pads are made from organic bamboo, which is known to be softer and more absorbent than cotton or disposable pads. EcoNursing brand pads are also designed with a protective outer layer to provide maximum leak protection for use day or night. They are ideal for both nursing and exclusively pumping mothers!
Bethany Anne was the founder of EcoNursing, "I started this business out of necessity, I was looking for organic nursing pads that were also absorbent and I couldn't find any. I know it can be hard and tiring looking after a newborn and I am hoping choosing EcoNursing Pads is one decision that will make your life easier. I am making these washable and reusable nursing pads available in varying shapes and material in hopes of making life better for you, your baby, and the planet!"
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product itself does it's job, and I liked the flower shaped ones
Ordered a large for a size 12C and it fits really well.
I just wish there was one more pair of day pads in the pack and it would last you 3 days before needing to wash them rather than 3 nights and 2 days.
Top reviews from other countries
Also if you don't wear a padded bra the flat ones wrinkle up and show through your top and the conical ones are too pointy.
The design is nice and a good idea but shape and material could be improved.
If I were using these for nursing, I'm sure they'd be great. They're super absorbent and generously sized.
POSITIVES: I like the size (medium) even with a larger bra size (42DD). Having 7 pairs is great! They are absorbent enough for my flow (mid range), and comfortable enough to wear. The material is soft. I did have my nipples stick to them once, but it did not hurt to pull them off as some do when milk dries. Pads wash well. Extras (bags and breastfeeding guide) are nice to have. Good (and comparable) price.
NEGATIVES: They do bunch up a little, but I was able to smooth them out once under my bra comfortably - size and material may play a role.
Laundry bag could be a tad larger - because they are bunched in it if all washed at once, I don't trust that they are washing as well as I'd like.
Overall good product. I would recommend them.