- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- ASIN: B07XFC3MF3
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 August 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Sleep Eye Mask for Men Women, 3D Contoured Cup Sleeping Mask & Blindfold with Ear Plug Travel Pouch, Concave Molded Night Sleep Mask, Block Out Light, Soft Comfort Eye Shade Cover for Yoga Meditation
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- No pressure on eyes, eye space is wider and deeper than other flat eye mask (Silk mask will oppress eyes)
- Unique heat-bonded technology instead of glue, sturdy and durable, no easy to fall apart.
- Top quality fiber fabric never stain bed sheets or pillows. Memory foam makes you feel comfortable.
- Fit all size head circumference, fully adjustable buckle strap, easy to adjust and not catch hair.
- Effectively blocking lights and allows your eyes freely blinking. Ideal for meditation, Yoga, travel, napping, insomnia.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- New generation of 3D eye model design offer a plenty room allows for free eye movement.
- Practical low rebound memory foam. The super soft material makes you feel more restful without putting any pressure to your face.
- The new design soft adjustable buckle strap will never catch your hair and its top-notch design allows for a relaxing and rejuvenating sleep in every single position you prefer!
- Naturally fit to the bridge of the nose and adjusts to the best position when worn. Block unwanted light, improve insomnia and get long REM sleep every night.
- Excellent for travelling, shift workers and sleeping during the day. Ideal for men, women and children.
- Luxurious intimate gift set. Perfect gift for mom, dad, sisters, brothers, wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend and yourself!
Seller Warranty Description:
- We offer a guarantee: Try out our Sleep Mask for 60 Days, and if during that time you don't love it, we will give you a full refund with no questions asked.
- If you have any concerns, questions, or issues about the product, please visit our store and contact us by seller support E-mail for a full refund or replacement.
- Please wash it with clean water before using this sleep mask.
- Please do not wash it by the heavy-duty cleanser, and we'd like to suggest you to wash it with cold water only. Then the naturally dry, avoid wring dry.
- Please do not tear or pull it vigorously, and it can last for a long time in normal use.
- Please do not leave the viscous skincare products, because they will smudge the mask.
- 1 x 3D Eye Mask
- 2 x Earplugs
- 1 x Travel Pouch
- 1 x Gift Package
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
USE CASE/USAGE: I was intrigued by the memory foam padding on it. So, let me start off by stating my reason for a sleep mask, it's I hate light when sleeping, it needs to be pitch black. This mask is better at this than my other mask, which while dark was thin, and it wasn't solid black, it was just extremely dark, still very much so useable and I do love it, but this one does get darker, which is nice. In all honesty, I'd give this 4.5, but I recognize due to my personal preferences only is why. I like the fact my other mask touches my eye lids. Its like faintly resting on my eyes, it kind of gives a comfort that it's closed and darker. This one, the memory foam padding prevents the middle from touching your eyes. This is great at preventing light bleed around the edges, so many I think would prefer this more.
FIT: It fits snuggly, and the padding on the eye gives a hefty feel without feeling too heavy. The strap is wide, so this may offend some people with taller ears, but for me it's doable just fine. It's very adjustable to downright tight, to very loose. Fits well, I'm a man, with a decently sized to large head. It has a nose groove on the inside too, to fit the padding better without pushing up on the mask.
PACKAGING: Packaging is awesome in this. It's 5 dollars more than my other mask I bought, which I wasn't sure was worth it, but you can tell it went to packaging. It comes delivered in a nice box, and pulling up the box you'll be greeted to some rice paper with the company logo, lifting this you will find the mask. Under that, you'll find a silk carrying pouch, with some earplugs. Under that, you'll find the company card thanking you for ordering, as well as their customer contact information The earplugs are nice, they are just foam, but I'm sure most people will use them on planes. I use this at home, so I don't, as I prefer my fan for white noise, but it's a nice touch. They come in a little case too.
SLEEP TEST: The most important part of a sleep mask. I tested it two nights now, as well as a nap here or there. It does the job well and blocks all light, you can barely notice it on your face, and once asleep you don't notice it at all. Works perfect.
MISC: I saw some users complaining about a smell. There is a smell, but it smells like foam from a factory, like that "new foam smell". It's not overpowering, and I have a sensitive nose, and it does seem to be fading each day, now on the third day it's nearly gone completely. Your milage may vary on this, however for me it's a non issue, I am only mentioning it as other reviews have.
So in short, I would recommend it. Will update if anything bad happens or any issues arise.
I'd rather have something soft and simple so if it shifts I don't notice it.
I recently bought the 3 top rated sleep masks on Amazon in the hope that at least one of them would totally screen out light. No joy: today I had to return them all.
The common failure in all these sleep masks is that they leak light in the bottom center because the mask fails to fully seal against my nose. I have a normal nose for a white person, but I suspect that these masks were all designed and made in China, where people may have flatter noses.
I logged in to Amazon just to give them all 1 star reviews, in the hope that each manufacturer sees this bad review and wakes up and takes corrective design action.
One fix might be to replace the padding with a highly compressible material, since that would then mold to the contours of each person's face better. A related fix might be to make the mask itself more contoured.
If anyone knows of a sleep mask that actually fully screens out light, especially around the nose, please let me know in a comment on this review.
1) The wrap-around band connects too low on the mask, forcing it to ride up higher on the face, while simultaneously pressing down on your ears.
2) The lower portion of the eye-covers do not extend down far enough, even if you wrap the band over your ears (instead of above them), and still lets light get in.
3) It is too thick, which is uncomfortable for side or stomach sleepers.
4) Because of the combination between numbers 1 and 2 above, when it rides up higher on your face, the cup portion that's intended for your eyes sits over your eye brows, and the padded area that's intended to go below your eyes actually rests directly on your eyes. Both nights I tried using this, and had darkly-colored bloodshot eyes the next days, and dryness / burning. I had to use a lot of eye drops to sooth my eyes.
This mask may work for some people, but it was too problematic for me, so I ended up throwing it in the trash. I personally cannot recommend it.