- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Continental Chow Mein Mince Recipe Base 30g
- Continental Recipe Bases are made with real ingredients, simply dried and combined to create a perfectly balanced flavor for your favorite dish
- In just a few easy steps, create a delicious mid-week meal the whole family will enjoy, with the help of Continental
- This Chow Mein Mince Recipe Base is made with real curry, soy sauce, onion and turmeric.
- All you need is beef mince, rice, carrots and cabbage to have dinner ready in no time. You can also add other veggies such as baby corn or green beans for a tasty twist!
- No artificial colors, flavors and added MSG
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal Disclaimer:Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ingredients:Soy sauce powder (contains wheat), maltodextrin (from wheat), onion powder, natural flavours, sugar, spices, yeast extract, salt, garlic extract, sunflower oil, mineral salt (potassium chloride), food acid (citric).
Directions:1. Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok and brown mince. 2. Add recipe base, water, rice, carrot and cabbage; stir to combine. 3. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occassionally.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|