The past is never far from the surface…
Being a stripper at Studio X was never Blaze’s dream, but it pays the bills and puts food on the table. Having it owned by the Ravage MC is both a blessing and a curse.
She’s worked hard to get where she is to let anything detour her. Not even the hunk of man who won’t seem to leave her alone.
He’s a temptation she doesn’t need.
Tug is prospecting to become a member of the Ravage MC, doing everything he can to prove his loyalty to the brothers.
His mind is also set on a sexy brunette whose eyes set him on fire, even if she keeps pushing him away. Tug loves a challenge—bring it on.
When secrets are revealed, it will be the ultimate test between the two. Sometimes the only way to beat the demons back is to look them straight in the eye.
Ravage Motorcycle Club Reading Order:
1. Ravage Me (Cruz & Princess)
2. Seduce Me (GT & Casey)
3. Consume Me (Tug & Blaze)
4. Inflame Me (Rhys & Tanner) (Dagger & Mearna)
5. Captivate Me (Buzz & Bella) (Breaker & Shaina)
6. Bound by Family (Cooper & Bristyl) (Bound #1)
7. Bound by Desire (Deke & Rylie) (Bound #2)
8. Bound by Vengeance (Ryker & Autumn) (Bound #3)
9. Bound by Affliction (Green & Leah) (Bound #4)
10. Bound by Destiny (Jacks & Emery & Micah) (Bound #5)
11. Bound by Wreckage (Nox & Carsyn) (Bound #6)
12. Connected in Pain (Crow & Rylynn) (Rebellion #1)
13. Fueled in Fire (Crow & Rylynn) (Rebellion #2)
14. Sealed in Strength (Crow & Rylynn) (Rebellion #3)
15. Connected in Code (Wrong Way & Hayden) (Rebellion #4)
16. Bound by Consequences (Coming Soon) (Bound #7)
Ryan Michele is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling author of over 40 romantic suspense novels. She found her passion bringing fictional characters to life, being in an imaginative world where anything is possible. Her knack for the unexpected twists and turns will have you on the edge of your seat with each page. She is best known for her alpha, bad boy bikers and strong, independent heroines who refuse to back down. When she’s not writing, you can find her on her swing, watching the water ripple in the pond and daydreaming about her next book.