Follow the Author
Connected Leadership: How To Build A More Agile, Customer-Driven Business Kindle Edition
Connected Leadership will show you how to:
- Create a more agile organisation & respond swiftly to changing markets & customer needs
- Cope with increasing market complexity & uncertainty
- Build trust, reputation & become a more authentic leader
- Develop a ‘connected leadership’ approach
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.
From the Back Cover
The world is becoming ever more closely and rapidly connected. The internet and social media mean news and customer feedback is instantaneous and online markets are making location irrelevant.
In this more connected world, businesses need a new form of leadership that is in tune with these changes – one that is able to create more agile, collaborative organisations that can flex with the uncertainties and changing customer expectations around us.
Connected Leadership shows all businesses how they can create a more connected organisation that is better equipped to respond to the complex challenges they face today.
By adopting the five key factors of connected leadership you will be able to:- Develop a clear sense of purpose and direction for the organisation - Build a more open, transparent and authentic way of working - Devolve decision making - Encourage collaborative achievement - Create an agile organisation
Packed with practical tips and case examples from leading companies that have successfully adopted these factors of connected leadership, this is a book that no leader should be without.
About the Author
Simon Hayward is an award-winning thought-leader, valued by major clients, including Three, HSBC, M&S and Network Rail as a trusted advisor & partner. He has a wealth of strategic consultancy & leadership experience gained over 25 years & has developed major strategic learning & development programmes across Europe, Asia, North America & the Far East.
- ASIN : B019CT2XE0
- Publisher : FT Publishing International; 1st edition (11 December 2015)
- Language : English
- File size : 4226 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 282 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 755,760 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: