Honey Silk Solid Conditioner Bar for Oily-Normal Shiny Healthy Hair | Untangles and Softens Hair | Eco Friendly Zero Waste Sustainable Natural Hair Care by Beauty and the Bees
- 100% All Natural & Eco-friendly concentrated solid Conditioner Bar - long lasting good for ~ 100-130 washes - TSA & Travel Friendly!
- Premium Quality & Sustainable Beauty Products: Beauty & the Bees uses only premium quality and organic gourmet Australian ingredients - handmade on the wild isle of Tasmania, Australia
- Zero Waste - ditch the bottle! No plastics, synthetic chemicals, SLS, sulfates, parabens, preservatives, fake fragrances, phthalates, or palm oil for a biodegradable & eco-friendly conditioner
- Great for daily use to naturally moisturize, condition, strengthen and detangle all hair types including fine, curly, frizzy, chemically treated colored or permed hair
- Suitable for men, women, children, and babies - especially good for dandruff irritated scalp, oily hair, or thin hair
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.35 x 6.35 x 2.54 cm; 35 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Beauty and the Bees
- ASIN : B00FBVRR4U
- Manufacturer reference : 9333927003160
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our Honey Silk Conditioner Bar is deeply nourishing and moisturizes, detangles, and leaves hair soft, glossy, and shiny naturally! Restore scalp condition, relieve split ends, dandruff, itchy
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I used the suggestion another reviewer gave of cutting off a small amount and adding it to a small bottle with warm water. That worked out really well! (Thank you for the suggestion!).
While I actually was using the conditioner I didn't think it was going to work well. I couldn't feel it in my hair at all, but I decided to just go ahead with it since I didn't have the rest of the bar with me. My hair tangles really easily when wet so I comb a widetooth comb through my hair when I have conditioner in (works better than any detangling product or rinse I've tried, including ACV rinses). I was surprised that I was able to comb through it easily this time too.
As I went on with my day I promptly forgot about the conditioner bar, but I kept noticing that my hair was particularly easy that day. It was also particularly soft and shiny, and I didn't have any frizz.
I'm glad I used the bottle suggestion from the other reviewer. If I hadn't, I would have continued adding more of the conditioner to my hair until I could actually feel it, and that would have been too much. It also makes the whole process so much easier.
I was testing this out since I want to just take a carry-on with me for a 2 month trip to a remote area. I needed something that wasn't a liquid and this is absolutely perfect.
I'm really glad I tried it.