- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 delivery
Key Concepts in VCE Health and Human Development: Units 3 & 4 & eBookPLUS + StudyOn Paperback – 12 October 2015
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 12 October 2015
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : Jacaranda; 1st edition (12 October 2015)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 073032219X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0730322191
- Dimensions : 21.5 x 1.5 x 28 cm
From the Inside Flap
The Key Concepts in VCE Health & Human Development Units 3 & 4 Fourth Edition suite includes:
- the student text, available in digital and print formats
- studyON, an online study, revision and exam practice tool for students, available in digital format and now included free with the student text
- eGuidePLUS, resources and support materials for teachers.
Key Concepts in VCE Health & Human Development Units 3 & 4 Fourth Edition provides an innovative way of structuring learning by solving key problems:
- How can students of all abilities be engaged and motivated (including the most able students)?
- How can students be best prepared for their exam?
- Current real-life case studies grab students’ attention — students remember what they have learned because the content is of interest to them.
- Key knowledge points from the VCAA VCE study design are broken down into key concepts — highly stimulating, digestible, lesson-based sections.
- Dedicated key skills sections highlight, explain and apply key skills from the study design. Review questions allow students to apply key skill understanding, and exam questions assess their understanding.
- studyON VCE Health & Human Development references to the online study, revision and exam practice resource.
Your eBookPLUS resources include:
- eLessons featuring video and audio interviews
- interactivities to help students understand key concepts
- weblinks to the latest research and information.
Teachers have access to eGuidePLUS, which includes:
- answers to all questions in the student text
- teaching advice and suggested additional resources
- a year planner
- chapter tests
- sample assessment tasks
- additional up-to-date case studies with questions and;;answers.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|