- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- ASIN: B07PG5J9V8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 November 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $34.07 delivery
Computer Privacy Screen Filter for Widescreen Display Monitors by AirMat. Anti Glare Protector Film for Data Confidentiality. Black Black 31.5" Widescreen (16:9)
|Price:||+ $10.86 Delivery|
- NO MORE PRYING EYES ! - Feel secure using proven, patented micro-louver technology based on LG and 3M at a fraction of the price. Best for public and high traffic areas; airplane, airport, bus, offices, and for financial / health care providers.
- DARK FOR OTHERS - CLEAR FOR YOU. The screen is dark from the side (beyond 30 deg) but clear from the front. The display fades gradually as you move to the side until vision is completely blocked. TIP - LOWER Brightness to improve view angle and privacy.
- FITS 31.5" WIDESCREEN DISPLAYS 16:9 ratio) - PLEASE CHECK THE FILTER SIZE BEFORE ORDERING - designed to fit Monitors, LCD Displays measuring 31.5" W inch diagonally. Compatible with all major brands (LG, Samsung, Viewsonic, Apple, Asus, Acer, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba). Filter Size: 27 7/16" x 15 7/16" (696mm x 393mm).
- ANTI GLARE - ANTI BLUE LIGHT - Reduces Eye Stress due to glare, Anti Scratch properties (reducing more than 97% of UV and LF radiation and curbs 70% blue light). The filter is lightweight, thin and designed as Screen Protector Film for your Laptop.
- EASY INSTALLATION - choose between 2 simple Options; Slide-On/Off or Mounted. The filter is lightweight, thin and frame-less in design. EXTRA BONUS set of genuine 3M adhesive tape included. 30 DAY RETURNS - No Questions Asked ! Company Based in USA.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Size Name: 31.5" WIDESCREEN (16:9) | Colour Name: Black
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Featuring the Slim design '30 Degree Cone of Vision' Privacy Filter, allowing Only those standing directly in front of your screen, to view your personal data
Your search for the best in screen privacy is over!
The Privacy Filter is Anti-Glare, Anti Scratch and Prevents 96%UV and 99% LF Radiations and 70% of Blue Light. Great News for your Eyes!
The Filter is based on LG & 3M micro-louver technology, but we offer it at a fraction of the price, thereby allowing our customers to enjoy the true benefits of privacy at a fraction of the cost
Extended warranty Available - Try it Risk Free Today!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I thought it might have something to do with how long I let the screen and filter dry after cleaning with the alcohol wipe. After cleaning both with alcohol wipes and letting them dry overnight, I reapplied the 25-inch filter but still had bubbles. Then I remembered I had some Endust for Electronics cleaning spray. It is also an anti-static spray. I sprayed it on the screen and the filter, then wiped with a microfiber cloth. When I applied the 25-inch for the third time, there were no bubbles!
I contacted Airmat and advised them that the anti-static spray worked and they were pleased. I also suggested they consider including an anti-static wipe with the product instead of the alcohol wipe. They agreed and it will show up in the packaging soon.
They also said that I could return the 26-inch, keep the 25-inch, and they would refund me the difference in the prices. I love the customer support that I received. They were very helpful and patient while trying to fix the bubble issue.
BTW, I got an email from the company advising that another customer contacted them about the bubble issue. The customer service department advised them to try the anti-static spray and it solved the problem immediately.
So, if you have bubbles after applying ANY size filter (from Airmat or any other brand), do NOT return the product. Just try spraying an anti-static spray on the computer screen and the side of the filter that will be touching the screen. Once you reapply the filter, you should not have any bubbles.
If you are looking at applying this screen to a laptop, or monitor without a raised "frame," skip to the instruction set using the two-sided tape to apply. The "slide-in" attachments only work on monitors with a raised frame.
These privacy screens fit perfectly, as well. They installed quickly and easily.
No need to spend more for the "better" screens because these do the job perfectly!
On to functionality: yes it blurs the screen but not as much as I would have wanted. It's not totally dark and you can still make up shapes from the sides. This is disappointing because the whole point was for me to be able to do edit my graphic content anywhere and I could definitely make out images from the sides even though text is obscured.
So it works but may not work for all proposes and if your screen has a large bezel go a size up.