“Buy the paperback version of this book and get the Kindle book version for free.”
Are you suffering from compulsive eating and you need a way to solve it? Are you addicted to food?
You bet you are and that addiction is why you can't lose weight and keep it off.
Most dieters tell themselves that they just have to try harder to stick to the diet du jour and eventually many just give up altogether. Why?
Because the reward of eating is simply more pleasurable than the decision to eat less or eat something less enjoyable.
The truth is that diets fail because none of them address the problem of emotional hunger at its root, but all focus only on the nutrition to be followed.
By reading this book, you will learn:
- What compulsive eating or binge eating is and how to overcome it;
- The main reason why you must to take control of stress eating, comfort eating, and other types of emotional eating;
- How to stор a bingе eаting attасk (anуwhеrе and anуtimе) without ѕаbоtаging уоur diet;
- How to make major changes to your behavior and deal with uncomfortable feelings in a healthier way;
- How to eat consciously, resist social and family pressures, and know when to stop;
- How to create solutions that don't leave you feeling hungry and deprived;
- How to say goodbye to guilt, shame, and feeling frustrated with yourself;
In addition, many more strategies to help you break the binge eating cycle forever!
Knowing you have an addiction is very important, simply because your awareness of the situation is a direct reflection on the best action to take.