Myriann Outlet Wall Mount Hanger Holder Compatible with Dot 3rd Generation, A Space-Saving Solution for Your Smart Home Speakers, Built-in Cable Management, Without Messy Wires or Screws
|Price:||+ $8.78 Delivery|
- 【Perfect Fit】Exclusively designed for Dot 3rd Generation (Device is not included)
- 【Eliminate Cord Clutter】Perfectly hides the charging cable at the backside, idea for limited spaces and giving your desk a neat and tidy appearance. Say goodbye to long ugly cords.
- 【No Tools Required】Easy to install without any tools. Convenient for you to move your device to anywhere you need, great for kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms. Ingenious design, snugly fit, hold and protect your Dot stably.
- 【Sounds User-friendly】No voice and sound loss, no microphones and speakers are blocked. And keeps your speaker on wall horizontally to make the Dot hear you better and sounds better, providing you good audition experience.
- 【Lifetime warranty】Feel free to contact us if there has any problem with the item, we will replace it for free.
Colour: Black(2 PACK)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 90% (90%)||90%|
|4 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 1% (1%)||1%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
For the 2nd one, I decided to try double layering the wire wraps before continuing on to the second and third ring. So starting with the inner most circle, I wrapped the wire twice, then did the same for the second and third. I found it was more smooth on the back since the wires didn’t cross as much.
Overall though, I love it. It looks great and no signs of the messy, long wires!
The only minor issues here are that it is light weight plastic so it’s not very durable, but so were the other brands that I looked up. The other issue is that it does not fully rest against the wall if you have your echo facing up. In my case due to weight of the latest echo dot it does not stay truly flush with the wall. It also will determine on your outlet cover.
I bought two and I would buy these again if needed. I will recommend this for others.
Although they work great on vertical outlets the Echo Dots are a little too heavy to use in horizontal outlets. But there is an easy remedy whether you use velcro to hold it in place, or just install something directly below the Dots to hold it horizontally, these are still a great product.
The pic shows the best way I've been able to guide the wires In the back with out having to cram any extra wire.
I've seen some negative comments in general about wall mounted speakers "not being as loud" and you need to understand that the sound from the speakers are being projected across the wall now and not straight at you as if the speaker was sitting on a table.
Whether you put it up or upside down it holds well.
I don’t think I can have another echo without this holder. It just makes everything look cleaner.