I wish I'd read this book before I started eating more ethical meat! It really breaks down concrete steps (like ordering meat from a farmer and having to get it from a butcher or how to have a conversation with a farmer about visiting their farm).
10/10 would reread and recommend to friends looking into ethical meat eating.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong Books; 1 edition (28 April 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0738213098
- ISBN-13: 978-0738213095
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.9 x 21 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- Customer Reviews: 12 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 354,690 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)