AROVEC™ Smart Compact Air Purifier for Home Large Room with H13 True HEPA Filter, Air Cleaner for Allergies, Smokers, Pets, Pollen, Dust, Mold, Odor Eliminators for Bedroom, Smart Air Quality Sensor, AV-P300 (1 Pack)
- NO OZONE: All Arovec air purifiers are designed 100% ozone-free as it is a hazardous substance. This Purifier does not produce ions during air purification process.
- 4-Layered Filter System: Ultra-fine particles (smaller than PM2.5) are hazardous for human lungs. High Efficiency True HEPA Filter of this purifier removes pollutants as small as 0.3 microns that is well below the PM2.5. Filter must be changed at least every 6 months. Easily search for AV-P300-RF for affordable AROVEC replacement filter.
- PURE AIR: Removes allergens, smoke, volatile organic compounds, hazardous gases, dust, pollen, pet dander, mould, spores, and odours. Year-round comfort with pure air.
- SMART DESIGN: Reflects the realtime air quality using different colours. Automatically adjusts the purification level based on the detected air quality. Effective for rooms up to 30m2 (323ft2).
- Proudly Australian Owned and Operated: You can get a 2-Year warranty and lifetime support from Arovec Australia. Contact our local AU Customer Service if any issue happened.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Real-time Air Quality Indicator Light
- AQ Category: Healthy
- AQ Index: 0 < PM2.5 < 75
- Colour: Blue
AV-P300 Outstanding Control Features
Smart Sensor & Auto-Mode
The smart air quality sensor in the purifier intelligently detects PM2.5 levels and the purification speed automatically adjust accordingly to deal with the pollution level.
Have an undisturbed deep sleep while the purifier is quietly operating with less than 24dB of sound in sleep-mode. You can also turn off the display lights for a darker sleeping environment.
Set an optional timer to run your purifier for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 hours. The air purifier will automatically power off once the timer is finished. If no timer is set it will continuously operate.
Child Lock & Peace of Mind
The specially designed AV-P300 air purifier enables you to lock the control panel and prevent unintended changes in settings by children or pets.
Enjoy Fresh Air with Assurance
Smart Compact Air Purifier taking in air from all directions and purifying the air with high-performance 4-layered upgraded filtration system, which eliminates 99.97% airborne harmful particles as small as 0.3 microns. The 360 degree air circulation outflow blows the pure air all around the room.
Long-life & Cost-effective
The brushless motor reduces the chance of overheating and helps the purifier to last longer and work more efficiently. With a rated power of 32W, the AV-P300 uses less energy, costing only AUD6.5 per month (Avg. AUD0.28 per kWh) even when being used 24 hours a day with maximum speed.
The pre-filter can be cleaned every 3-4 weeks to maintain effective long-life filter. You can purchase the original replacement filters by searching AV-P300-RF or B082WXQSJP.
- Coverage Area: 30 m2 (323 ft2)
- Noise Level: 28 – 49 dB
- Dimensions: Diameter 21.5cm, Height 36.5cm (including legs)
- Power Supply: AC 220-240V / 50 Hz
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Air purifier
- 1 x Original filter package (pre-installed)
- 1 x User manual + quick start guide
- 1 x Extra base cover with legs (easily place it on the floor or table for extra efficiency)
|Room Size (Sq. m)||Up to 45||Up to 30||Up to 15||Up to 12||Up to 8|
|Fan Speed||3 Levels||3 Levels||3 Levels||3 Levels||2 Levels|
|Sensors||Air quality sensor||Air quality sensor||Humidity & Temperature|
|Undisturbed Sleep||Quiet & display off||Quiet & display off||Quiet & display off||Quiet & display off||Quiet & display off|
|Filter Health Indicator||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Child-lock||Control panel lock|
|Product Size||Ø 23.0, H 40.0 cm||Ø 21.5, H 36.5 cm||Ø 20.0, H 32.0 cm||Ø 18.5, H 38.5 cm||Ø 11.5, H 21.0 cm|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can't fault the performance of this machine. Love the LED colour ring indicating when the air quality is good (blue), average (orange) and bad (red). Simple to setup and operate with a no-nonsense layout of controls. Lovely touch-sensitive control options with a pleasant sounding chime. Genuinely quiet sleep setting and has a simple to set timer if needed.
My one issue is the difference in power output / fan settings (or lack of adjustable fan settings)- there are only 3 fan settings for regular operation (excluding the SLEEP and AUTO settings), LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH, and nothing in between those. According to my smart power adaptor the LOW fan setting is rated at 9.2W, of output, MEDIUM fan setting output is 12.5W (so minimal difference between Low and Medium outputs), but the HIGH fan setting outputs at 30.6W! Seems extreme to me, and quite noisy at this level. I would have liked a MEDIUM setting to output between 15W and 20W, or have a fully adjustable selector using the full range of 9W through to 30W.
Overall an excellent machine, besides my small gripe over the power settings.
My reason for purchasing this purifier was to try to give relief to my wife's hay fever, which is much worse at various times of the year. I cannot say that it has been subjected to the most severe of conditions as this stage but it does seem to have had an impact on her level of suffering with no prolonged hay fever events. Only time will tell whether it is the saviour that we are seeking but thus far so good.
Only had it for a short while and may revise my review later.