- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 24.4 x 10.4 cm ; 544 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 794 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item Model Number: KA98244-1400
- ASIN: B06W5JG4DJ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #111 in Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Kove Commuter Portable Splashproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
|Price:||+ $14.52 Delivery|
- Kove Commuter Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker connects to smartphones, tablets, and computers via Bluetooth 4.1
- Powerful X-bass subwoofer delivers superior sound quality
- Operates for up to 8 hours on a single battery charge
- Speaker can be up to 30 feet away from mobile device or computer and play without interruption
- Doubles as a speaker phone for incoming calls
- Included in box: Kove Commuter Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, USB charging cable, AUX 3.5mm audio cable
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sound quality and convenience don't have to be mutually exclusive. The Kove Commuter is small but it packs a big punch thanks to its X-Bass subwoofer - so try as you might, your biggest beats will still sound crystal clear. Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.1 to your smart phone, tablet, or computer and have the freedom to go grab yourself another drink or snack without ruining the party, up to 30 feet away.
If you happen to be outside without access to an outlet, the speaker's 4000mAH battery runs for up to 8 hours on a single charge, Plus the Indoor/Outdoor equalizer mode ensures the richest possible sound no matter the setting. Incoming call you want to take? Accept (or decline for that matter) with the touch of a single button, and the Kove Commuter becomes a speaker phone.
Lightweight, compact, and small enough to fit in most cupholders, the Kove Commuter is an ideal travel companion.
Other Key Features:
- Water resistant
- Bluetooth 4.1 (Wireless)
- Doubles As A Speaker Phone
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I loved the sound it gave off, the rotary to turn the volume up or down and the overall looks of the speaker, but those issues were too big to overcome for me.
The speaker emits a continuous sound when its on. There's no way to get rid of it, no you can get used to it. When turning it on, it makes an obnoxiously loud ringing sound while it's trying to connect, and there is no way to turn it down. It blasts the sound at maximum volume. It also has an annoying startup and shutdown sound. If you go out of range of the speaker, it will attempt to reconnect, while playing the ringing sound continuously for the next 10 minutes.
Additionally, the charge area is not easily accessible. There's no way to conveniently pull it up without jamming some other object into the side of it. You also cannot charge this without it standing upright, which isn't much of a problem, except that that's where the sub woofer is. Which if you're using this to listen to music a lot, might be a bit of an issue.
Mine also has a weird thing where it changes the volume randomly. If it's too close to the max volume, it will often turn the volume all the way up while listening to something. Or it will turn it way down.
Ultimately I don't regret getting this. I listen to audiobooks a lot, and this does work for that. It's significantly better than listening to it through my phone. However, if I had to do it over, I definitely would have bought something else. Probably something a lot cheaper, since this thing does not perform as I would expect it to for the price.