Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Communication Campaign Plans: How to write a winning communication campaign plan (Your Communication Knowledge Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Writing an effective communication campaign plan requires experience, expertise, good project management skills, and creativity. Take advantage of author Kim Harrison's 3 decades of experience in the center of PR action.
That’s why this book, "Communication Campaign Plans—How to write a winning communication plan," will be invaluable for you.
You get the knowledge, the information, and the frontline techniques needed to create a professional-quality communication campaign plan – in one convenient resource!
You are guided step-by-step through the stages of communication campaign plan development – with a dozen helpful and practical case studies from around the world.
This book brings together wide experience of campaigns in marketing communication, corporate PR, government and consulting. The content is ideal for use in:
- Business and marketing
- Entertainment and arts
- PR firms
- Public interest and government
- Safety and security
- Social issues
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, or are just getting started with campaign planning, you’ll find this book a superb resource, containing this content, and much more:
- 6 key context questions to ask yourself before you even start writing your plan
- The 5 key elements of every successful campaign
- How to define the critical Problem, Need or Opportunity
- Identify and communicate your “brand personality”
- Unlock the full power of social media
- Gathering intelligence – how to conduct a thorough situation analysis
- How SWOT, PESTLE analysis and research can point you in the right direction
- Always be ethical – and able to prove it
- The right way to set goals and SMART objectives
- How to assess and prioritize stakeholders, target segments and influencers
- Setting the overarching message
- How to develop creative solutions
- Creating new angles for publicity and social media
- How to ‘sell’ your creative ideas to decision makers – overcoming any objections
- Using the most effective communication tools
- How to leverage paid media, earned media, shared media, and owned media (PESO model)
And A WHOLE LOT MORE, INCLUDING...
- How to create a powerful editorial calendar
- Secrets of successful campaign project management
- How to measure the effectiveness of messages, media, and outcomes
- Use the AMEC Integrated Evaluation Framework to check results against objectives
- How to change the focus from the tactical to the strategic so you can add real value
- Two sample communication project budgets that will make your life much easier
This book is designed to provide you with the real-world tips, tricks, and techniques you need to create fabulous communication campaign plans that get results:
* A methodology earned from hard-won experience in business, government and consulting.
* Saves you a lot of time! All this valuable information is at your fingertips in this one convenient resource!
* Includes current thinking, including the PESO model, social media, and influencer outreach.
* Content that’s easy to read and understand as you are guided through all the stages of a winning plan to get the results you want.
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
- ASIN : B07NWT1P13
- Language : English
- File size : 3533 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 109 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 648,564 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: