I haven't finished this book yet but I really enjoy it. I loved Brian's first in the series "Commodore: A company on the edge" and this is a great follow up.
I've read a lot of books about the computer industry and technology but these 2 are up among my favorites for sure. It's a good combination of business history mixed with the technology.
Maybe for some people it's too many specifics on hardware but you can skip over it if it's not your thing and focus on the other parts of the book.
- Hardcover: 520 pages
- Publisher: Variant Pr (18 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0994031025
- ISBN-13: 978-0994031020
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.3 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 885 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 46,825 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)