DescriptionThe easiest way to listen to Australian radio on Alexa. Find local stations near you and around Australia. RadioApp has nearly 300 Australian radio stations in one very easy to use skill, including commercial radio, ABC, SBS and DAB+ digital radio stations.
To use RadioApp for the first time, just say 'Alexa, open RadioApp'. Alternatively, you can also say "Alexa, ask RadioApp to play..", and then say your favourite station's name. For example, "Alexa, ask RadioApp to play Triple M."
To help find the right station you are after, RadioApp uses the postcode that your device is registered to. Should you wish to change the postcode, all you have to say is, "Alexa, ask RadioApp to change my postcode".
You can ask for stations by frequency, eg "Alexa, ask RadioApp to play 1116". You can also ask for stations out of town, eg "Alexa, ask RadioApp to play SEN".
You can listen to stations such as: Nova, Triple M, KIIS, 2GB, Triple J, Smooth, Fox FM, Power FM, ABC Radio, 3AW, SEN 1116, WSFM, Mix, SBS PopAsia, 2Day FM, Sky Sports, Gold 104.3, 4BC, Macquarie Sports Radio, Double J, Sea FM, Mixx FM, Kix Country, Star FM, 97.3fm, Hit, ABC RN, Hot Tomato, i98fm and many more.
RadioApp. Your radio, wherever you are.
This skill contains
The content of this skill is appropriate for most users. This skill may include account linking, personal information collection, advertisements, location detection or location-based services or infrequent or mild examples of the types of content included below:
- Nudity or descriptions of nudity within medical, informational or artistic contexts
- Infrequent or mild references to cultural or religious intolerance
- Infrequent or mild realistic, cartoon or fantasy violence or descriptions of violence
- Infrequent or mild references to alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Infrequent or mild sexual and suggestive themes
- Infrequent use of mild profanity and crude humour
- User-generated content
- Music and video skills may occasionally include strong profanity and sexual or suggestive themes
This skill contains dynamic content, which is content that is updated real-time based on inputs from the developer. The maturity rating associated with this skill pertains only to the content of the skill at the time of the submission.