Nannio Comfy 3.5" Video Baby Monitor with Enhanced Super Night Vision Camera, Long Transmission Range, Two-Way Talk, 3 Lullabies, Long Battery Life, Secure, Australia Plug …
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 👶 1,000ft long range- proprietary wireless technology video transmission.
- 👶 Night-Vision, Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera
- 👶 Vivid 3.5-inch monitor with expanded long battery hours
- 👶 Smart voice activation and baby feed timer-Nannio unique features
- 👶 Multi-Camera- expandability up to 4
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Parent Unit x 1
- Baby Unit x 1
- Power Adapter x 2
- User Manual x 1
- Wall Mount
- Accessories x 1
Meet the Nannio Comfy
The Nannio Comfy baby video monitor with the smart voice detection activation it automatically switch to the particular baby camera when sound detected. You can cherish all the beautiful moments of your baby's development from wherever you are.
Note: This is NOT an IP Camera and It Does Not connect to Your Network. It Is a 2.4GHz (FHSS) Wireless LCD Video Home and Baby Monitor .
- 3.5 inch High Quality Color LCD Display
- Smart VOX Mode and Schedule Feed Timer
- Remote Control Pan, Tilt or Zoom
- Clear IR LED Night Vision
- Temperature Sensor & Alert
- Extended Battery Duration
- Two-way Audio and Soothing lullabies
- Proprietary RF for longer range
UP to 4 CAMERA
Total of 4 cameras can be added to the nannio FollowMe Baby Monitor. This allows you to switch room/sites with ease.
UP to 4 CAMERA
Clarity Day and Night
The night vision has been specifically enhanced in order to have crystal clear image of you baby at night, up to 20 feet superb night vision picture.
Longer Battery Life
8 hours in VOX mode , 4 hours in continues . 2200mAh battery capacity real portable monitor usage.
Feed Timer Alert
This little tool is a great help and reminder for parents to know when is the right time to feed the baby. The Smart VOX enables the monitor to jump to whichever cameras that happens to detect any noise or sound.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
84 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Compared it with another monitor I am using and it amazed me with its crisp display, refer pic 1.
Temperature reading is accurate, see pic 2. You will save $$$ not buying room thermometer.
She loves the tilt/pan function !
(Really handy to track cheeky bubs changing their position while sleeping !)
I love the range (outdoor bbq while bub is fast asleep ) and design !
Baby loves the inbuilt lullabies !
*Night mode could be better but is not a deal breaker.
UPDATE: It has been my experience that this company will go above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction!
- Night vision is actually better than the HelloBaby. The HelloBaby is still good and the quality is better than whats in my photo. I feel the Nannio is clearer though. If your monitor is far from the baby then I think the night vision wont be great as I tried this about 1.5-2m away and I couldnt make out much detail.
- The minimum sound on the HelloBaby is loud. I wanted something that had a few more levels to choose from which the Nannio gives.
- The range is better in the Nannio. We still cant get it consistently working downstairs in our lounge as we have a long narrow house and thick dry wall. The cameras are right next to each other and in the corner of the room so theres a lot of interference. Its better than the HelloBaby by a little regarding that even though the specs say its not as good.
- I like that the camera can be moved remotely
- VOX was important for me because we play white noise in our babies room and I dont want to hear that constantly.
Dislikes (sort of)
- The temperature reading is 1-2 degrees off the HelloBaby and I think the HelloBaby could be more accurate but its just a guess.
The speaker is also a good feature - we can speak to the baby without actually going to the baby (works sometimes to calm down the baby). Most important feature of this baby monitor is that it is not connected through wifi / online. It is a pairing device which means the camera can only be setup on the monitor by physically pairing to the camera.
Would recommend this baby monitor as your first baby set.
Items look very sturdy and in impressed with the quality of the look and feel of both the camera and monitor. They are a lovely white colour with matching wood trim. The camera is big and I love how you can change the direction it's pointing at with the monitor remote. The monitor has a nice ergonomic design with the shape being an inbuilt stand so can easily place it on a surface and watch it hands free. I prefer having a monitor and remote that is separate to my phone as I like to have my phone free to play music, use as a phone etc.
Images on the monitor are clear and very nice to look at. There is also a zoom button to zoom in once. It even works well in the dark. We tested the range from different rooms and the reception is good. I haven't tested the battery life of the monitor yet as my baby is in the newborn stage and still sleeping in our room.
The camera is only mains powered and is not battery powered. The camera also plays lullaby music to the baby and it is a good volume. You can also speak to the baby through the monitor and comes out of the camera but is not very loud. I'm not sure if that volume is adjustable.
This product is only $99 and I think it is better than the ones available at baby bunting or the other main baby stores that are the same price (and they have much smaller monitors) and is probably comparable to the more expensive set ups ($200+). I'm very impressed with this item and so far very happy with the product.