Nannio Comfy 3.5" Video Baby Monitor with Enhanced Super Night Vision Camera, Long Transmission Range, Two-Way Talk, 3 Lullabies, Long Battery Life, Secure, Australia Plug …
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 👶 1,000ft long range- proprietary wireless technology video transmission.
- 👶 Night-Vision, Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera
- 👶 Vivid 3.5-inch monitor with expanded long battery hours
- 👶 Smart voice activation and baby feed timer-Nannio unique features
- 👶 Multi-Camera- expandability up to 4
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Parent Unit x 1
- Baby Unit x 1
- Power Adapter x 2
- User Manual x 1
- Wall Mount
- Accessories x 1
Meet the Nannio Comfy
The Nannio Comfy baby video monitor with the smart voice detection activation it automatically switch to the particular baby camera when sound detected. You can cherish all the beautiful moments of your baby's development from wherever you are.
Note: This is NOT an IP Camera and It Does Not connect to Your Network. It Is a 2.4GHz (FHSS) Wireless LCD Video Home and Baby Monitor .
- 3.5 inch High Quality Color LCD Display
- Smart VOX Mode and Schedule Feed Timer
- Remote Control Pan, Tilt or Zoom
- Clear IR LED Night Vision
- Temperature Sensor & Alert
- Extended Battery Duration
- Two-way Audio and Soothing lullabies
- Proprietary RF for longer range
UP to 4 CAMERA
Total of 4 cameras can be added to the nannio FollowMe Baby Monitor. This allows you to switch room/sites with ease.
UP to 4 CAMERA
Clarity Day and Night
The night vision has been specifically enhanced in order to have crystal clear image of you baby at night, up to 20 feet superb night vision picture.
Longer Battery Life
8 hours in VOX mode , 4 hours in continues . 2200mAh battery capacity real portable monitor usage.
Feed Timer Alert
This little tool is a great help and reminder for parents to know when is the right time to feed the baby. The Smart VOX enables the monitor to jump to whichever cameras that happens to detect any noise or sound.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
94 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Compared it with another monitor I am using and it amazed me with its crisp display, refer pic 1.
Temperature reading is accurate, see pic 2. You will save $$$ not buying room thermometer.
She loves the tilt/pan function !
(Really handy to track cheeky bubs changing their position while sleeping !)
I love the range (outdoor bbq while bub is fast asleep ) and design !
Baby loves the inbuilt lullabies !
*Night mode could be better but is not a deal breaker.
UPDATE: It has been my experience that this company will go above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction!
Firstly for the setup is very easy, for the price you pay the camera quality is very good day and night mode (cannot compare to expensive models but i would not really see a practicle need to have it any clearer) the pan and tilt work well, the camera alone provides a good span of the room without the use of this, can only see a use for this once baby becomes more active, however nice feature to have. Tested the signal range, went to the furthest point of our backyard and connection was fine, only was intermittantly lost when i hid behind my shed.
In summary you really cant go wrong with this monitor for the price, look forward to utilising it properly when baby arrives.
- Night vision is actually better than the HelloBaby. The HelloBaby is still good and the quality is better than whats in my photo. I feel the Nannio is clearer though. If your monitor is far from the baby then I think the night vision wont be great as I tried this about 1.5-2m away and I couldnt make out much detail.
- The minimum sound on the HelloBaby is loud. I wanted something that had a few more levels to choose from which the Nannio gives.
- The range is better in the Nannio. We still cant get it consistently working downstairs in our lounge as we have a long narrow house and thick dry wall. The cameras are right next to each other and in the corner of the room so theres a lot of interference. Its better than the HelloBaby by a little regarding that even though the specs say its not as good.
- I like that the camera can be moved remotely
- VOX was important for me because we play white noise in our babies room and I dont want to hear that constantly.
Dislikes (sort of)
- The temperature reading is 1-2 degrees off the HelloBaby and I think the HelloBaby could be more accurate but its just a guess.
The speaker is also a good feature - we can speak to the baby without actually going to the baby (works sometimes to calm down the baby). Most important feature of this baby monitor is that it is not connected through wifi / online. It is a pairing device which means the camera can only be setup on the monitor by physically pairing to the camera.
Would recommend this baby monitor as your first baby set.