- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: Making Magic Happen Academy (1 June 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0648521168
- ISBN-13: 978-0648521167
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.2 x 21 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,072 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Come Alive: Live a life with more meaning and joy Paperback – 28 May 2019
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“Touching and engaging. Come Alive is full of insightful, evidence-based strategies and techniques that will help anyone live a happier and more fulfilled life.” - Professor Anthony Grant, Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney
“If you are questioning if there is more to life, this is a book that must be read ... And then actioned.” - Corrinne Armour, Speaker, Trainer, Author of Leaders Who Ask
“Yu Dan has successfully woven the science of positivity, meaning and a life well lived into a brave book.” - Dr Suzy Green, CEO & Founder, The Positive Institute
“Come Alive is very timely with so many people questioning the path they are on. Yu Dan, through her own compelling personal story and drawing on research, shares how happiness and success are not mutually exclusive.” - Steven Norman, Founder of Growth Acumen, Author of Future Proof Sales Strategy
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Come Alive, written by Yu Dan Shi, delves straight into the heart of chasing hollow victories for self-validation and the pressures of society on what it deems to be the definition of success. It challenges the thinking around what meaningful goals really are to us as individuals and how to minimise doing the unimportant things we chase for unnecessary glory. I found myself thinking about the priorities that are truly important, something sadly done too little. By the end of the book, I was inspired to deeply consider what brings true joy, passion, and wellbeing into a day, week, month jammed with time spent on far too many other trivial, unimportant things.
Beautifully told, this book merges insights from Yu Dan Shi’s own upbringing and journey through life with transformational tips. A great read for anyone hoping to make the necessary adjustments to achieve a more balanced life.
I kept nodding as I was reading, feeling like I could relate to many of the issues Yu Dan went through herself. I will go back to the practical lessons for sure!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Job Hunting & Careers > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Counselling > Career Development
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Happiness
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Success
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Workplace > Job Satisfaction
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides