- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This Columbia Women's Heavenly Long Hooded Jacket features Omni-Heat Reflective 100% polyester lining that works to keep you dry and warm by reflectiving your body heat with embedded silver dots.
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's water resistant lightweight long jacket features an interior security pocket, zippered hand pockets, and comfort cuffs with thumbholes.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This women's lightweight water resistant jacket features a hood and a drop tail.
- CLASSIC FIT: This women's water resistant jacket features a long-line classic fit for comfortable warmth and protection during days outdoors.
- Columbia Women's Heavenly Long Hooded Jacket features Omni-Heat Reflective technology, a 100% polyester synthetic down lining, and handy features to keep you cozy and protected during weather-heavy days.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond. Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-- Cheap zipper. I ordered these in a few different colors. A couple of the jackets came with defective zippers, they were completely stuck. The zippers were cheap. The ones that worked didn't zip smoothely but caught and stuck repeatedly.
-- The hood is big and floppy with no drawstring or other way to keep it on your head. Useless
-- Pretty strong chemical smell
These were returned.