Columbia Women's Bonehead II W Long Sleeve Shirt, Bright Geranium
- SOFT FABRIC: Columbia Women's PFG Bonehead II Long Sleeve Shirt is crafted of our 100% soft cotton poplin fabric.
- HANDY FEATURES: This fishing shirt features roll-up sleeves, two chest pockets, and a rod holder loop at the left chest for convenient storing.
- COMFORT & BREATHABILITY: A mesh-lined vented back delivers breathability for added comfort.
- RELAXED FIT: A relaxed, lightweight fit lends comfort to casual or activity-heavy days.
- VERSATILE STYLE: A curved hem and button collar create a versatile style that make this shirt a staple in any angler's wardrobe.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Columbia's PFG line was designed for stylish women that love to fish. The comfort and functionality of this specific shirt make the Columbia Women's PFG Bonehead II Long Sleeve Shirt a first choice for enjoying a day out on the water and in the sun. The high quality materials are what make it so special, while its modern classic fit and silhouette speak to its style and comfort.
This women's fishing shirt features Columbia's soft 100% cotton fabric that feels nice and light on the skin. The mesh-lined back vents add breathability to ensure comfort even when things get hot. The sleeves roll up, too, so you can easily adjust your level of relaxation and breathability. The two chest pockets come in handy for keeping your smaller items secure and safe, while the rod holder makes the fishing aspect of life a breeze. This shirt is an essential for any angler's wardrobe.
Columbia offers our Columbia Women's PFG Bonehead II Long Sleeve Shirt in multiple staple colors and size. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|