- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- The climbing mercury can't keep you off the trail when you set out to hike in the breathable, sun-protecting performance of the Silver Ridge™ Cargo Short.
- Regular Fit is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for comfortable range of motion.
- Omni-Wick™ fabric:
• Moisture-wicking fabric moves perspiration away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Durable nylon ripstop fabrication.
• Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Gusseted inseam improves range of motion.
- Belt-loop waistband with elastic side panels.
- Removable, webbed belt.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Slash hand pockets.
- Hook-and-loop flap and zip cargo pockets.
- Hook-and-loop flap back pockets.
- Breathable mesh pocket bags.
- Body: 100% nylon.
Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 23 in
- Inseam: 12 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 12. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Cargo Short
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia's Silver Ridge Cargo Short features Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabric for maxium protection against the sun and Omni-Wick technology that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry during warm days outside.
- HANDY FEATURES: This men's durable short features one zip-closure security pocket, side pockets with hook and loop closure, and mesh pocket bags for ultimate convenience and efficiency.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This men's cargo short features a partial elastic waist and gusset detail for the ultimate comfort during active days.
- CLASSIC FIT: This cargo short is crafted of a classic fit for ultimate comfortability while active days outside.
- Columbia's men's Silver Ridge Cargo Short features sun protection and quick-wicking fabric with multiple pockets, making them the perfect for active days in the sun.
- Omni-Wick moisture management
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|