|Price:||+ $10.86 Delivery|
- CLASSIC PANT FIT: These lightweight and comfortable men’s pants are perfect for hiking, fishing, travel, or your favorite outdoor pursuit. They feature a 2-way comfort stretch design that provides a comfortable fit.
- COMFORTABLE AND RUGGED PANTS: The Columbia Royce Peak Pant Pants have been designed with a classic fit for the ultimate in comfortability while you're staying active outdoors.
- DESIGNED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: These men’s pants feature Columbia’s unique Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabric for maximum protection against the sun, and Omni-Shield advanced repellency.
- HANDY FEATURES: This men’s durable pant features one zip-closure security pocket, articulated knees and gusset details, which permits you to climb mountain peaks or hang out at the barbecue with maximum protection and comfort.
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Comfortable & Durable
With articulated knees and gusset details, these pants can get you up the peak or to a barbecue comfortably.
Sun Protection & Stain Repellent Technology
Our advanced rain-and-stain repellency sheds moisture and stains and UPF 50 protects against UV rays, making these pants sturdy and ready for action.
The Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun rating protects you against harmful UV rays, while the Omni-Shield technology dries faster than conventional fabric, keeping you drier longer.
Omni-Shade | Sun Protection
Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
|Fit Type Description||Body contouring fit conforms to movement.||Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.||Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.||Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Be aware that these pants run smaller than most clothing brands. I needed one size larger in the waist than I normally buy.
Two small complaints:
1. This has a snap closure on the fly. (To be clear, the fly is a zipper, but above it is a snap instead of a button or hook.) To be fair, Columbia uses a very strong snap, it doesn't come unsnapped accidentally. But I would still prefer a button or hook.
2. The pants have a large embroidered logo above the back pocket. I specifically like that the pants look normal enough for office or semi-dressy wear, but the big logo makes them look very techy again. I'd prefer a much smaller or more discreet logo, or even better just an internal label.
Fits a little better than the Roc pant which is loose fitting. I'm 5'10 and 190#. Pant does stretch and is very comfortable. It was great on 10 hour flights and drips and dirt did not seem to cling to omni shield material. The material thickness is comparable to Roc pants and keeps out the cold air. Like back pockets better which have an overlap Velcro closure which keeps my wallet from falling out. There are 8 sturdy belt loops. Zippers are plastic not metal like the Roc. Stitching at the knees are neat when your sitting. Overall great pants. Lasted a whole week on vacation without washing, just shook out and hung up and it looked great. It dried overnight when I washed and hung out. 96% nylon. Bought this second delta or khaki colored pant. It also wears well but shows the wrinkles more that my darker grill colored pair. Now I hope they will last as long as my Roc pants.
Side not: for some reason I did order one pair in the exact same size as my others off of Amazon and they were way too small. Not sure what happened there but it was an easy return to Amazon as always and the next two pairs were sized correctly.