A handy and affordable one-way Kindle dictionary. It lets you look up the English translation of Latin words. To find out the Latin translation of English words you need to buy the Collins English to Latin (One Way) Dictionary and Grammar. Ideal for use on the go.
Compatibility & Functionality
Instructions on how to use this dictionary in pop-up mode are provided in the How do I use a Collins Kindle dictionary section. Kindle does not allow you to set a default dictionary for Latin in the usual way.
If you have any issues with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Basic Text Search works on all Kindle devices.
• Index lookup works on all Kindles except Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD.
• Setting as Default Dictionary works on all Kindles except Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle for Android and any of the Kindle apps, including Kindle for PC and Kindle for Mac
• Search across the full Latin to English dictionary by headword.
• Show English translations in a pop-up window when reading Latin books.
Designed for students of Latin and is the ideal text for anyone who needs easy access to both a dictionary and a grammar reference guide.
• Comprehensive treatment of the vocabulary of texts read in school and university.
• The perfect complement to the dictionary – a comprehensive grammar guide which presents detailed verb tables covering 120 regular verbs and over 300 irregular verbs.
• The clear layout ensures that users find the information they need quickly and easily.