Philips Viva Collection All in One Multi Cooker/Pressure Cooker/Slow Cooker with Anti-Scratch ProCeramic+ Pot, 6L, 1000W, Silver, HD2237/72
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Slow cook with high and low temperature up to 12 hours
- Pressure cook with various direct menu buttons
- Automatic keep warm for 12 hours, reheat functions & Superior power heats up 25% faster
- 9 safety protection systems to ensure worryfree cooking.
- More durable and anti-scratch pot with ProCeramic+ coating
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At Philips, our mission is to improve lives through innovations that make people happier and healthier every day. Whether it is by pioneering the future of patient-centred healthcare or by making cities safer at night, we believe that by bringing a deep understanding your needs and desires and innovation together, we can help you and the people you care about to be healthy, live well and enjoy life.
The All-In-One Solution For Your Cooking Needs
Fully customised cooking style and time
With intelligent cooking system, you can slow cook, pressure cook and mutli cook all in the one machine.
Smart and various cooking
Multi cooking modes
Additional multi cook programs including steaming, baking and yoghurt making to create even more dishes and desserts to dazzle your family and friends.
Automatic keep warm 12 hours
Automatic keep warm for 12 hours (except for yoghurt and Saute/Sear functions), keeping meals nice and warm to serve anytime.
The upgraded power efficiently shortens preheat time by 25%, so that you can enjoy even faster cooking experience*.
The ultimate in convenience
ProCeramic+ coated pot
With ProCeramic+ coating, the pot is 5 times more durable than conventional ones. Better scratch resistant surface for longer use*.
Easy-to-clean detachable inner lid design.
9 safety protection systems
9 safety protection systems to ensure worry-free cooking.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do a beef brisket slow cooked for 12 hours and it tastes amazing using this.
I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
I purchased the Stainless steel bowl which has made cleaning so easy. It's worth getting this as an add on.
Awesome product and I havnt used the Oven for 3 months now!!
Negative comments :
- Manual not very clear (for example, legumes are not mentioned in the manual at all !) and how to use the digital screen options for food types and cooking type was really confusing to me at first. This needs to be improved by Philips as I normally find this stuff clear but didn't with this product !
- Cleaning the lid is not easy, and it's almost impossible to eliminate food odour from it. Perhaps this is the same with all pressure cookers, I'm not sure. I haven't been able to work out if there's a disassembling option on the lid to thoroughly clean, but I don't like to try in case I'm wrong so I just soak in soapy water and rinse after cooking.
- Really happy with the product
- Fantastic to use for convenience, but for me it has been great for chickpea and legume preparation as I eat low lectin foods and the pressure cookers helps remove these from legumes
- Set and forget is fantastic. I can set chickpeas to 30 mins pressure cooking and not give it a second thought. The screen shows exactly where the process is at, and beeps when it is completed.
Overall I'm really happy after having had it over a month and using it a fair bit.
I do recommend this product from my personal experience.