Slick Collar Adjustable Shirt Collar Support System Bundle Set with Collar Stays and EDC Storage Metal Box
|Price:||+ $7.48 Delivery|
- Everything you need to get the perfect shirt collar look. Kit includes 1 size adjustable Slick Collar, 1 size adjustable Slick Collar Slim for smaller low profile shirt collars, 4 premium collar stays, 1 Metal Storage Box/Carry EDC Case
- Enhances and maintains the shape of a perfect shirt collar by providing support that prevents the shirt collar from drooping, sagging and folding, supporting the collar and plackets under the weight of a jacket
- Patented adjustable ergonomically designed Shirt Collar Support system designed in Canada by a team of engineers and style experts. No sewing or expensive alterations required
- Made from Hypoallergenic Food-Grade, Lightweight, Durable and Flexible material providing a natural look that hides in the shirt collar while naturally moving and flexing with body movements
- Fits Collar Sizes 11.5" (XXX-Small) to 20" (XXX-Large). Works with all Women's and Men's collared shirts, including polo shirts and modern slim shirt collars. Can be trimmed for a custom fit
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would recommend this item, but not for the price I paid.
i wear womens sizing shirts so maybe its smaller in some dimensions or draping leading to the issue.
I decided to put some double sided tape on the inside of the slick collar hoping this will help it stay put and under my shirt collar. Seems to work well with this addition.
Slick collar can you take this into your version 2 design?
I think it needs some tackyness to stay in place for softer shirt materials. Or if the draping is a bit different from how the slick collars are designed, such as a steeper or shallower curvature.
I wear a dress shirt, no tie, and a sport coat to work, and my collar was sliding under my lapel. It looked awful. I was thinking I'd have to go back to wearing ties... But the Slick Collar saved me.
It keeps my collar from sliding under my lapel; and my collar looks nice and crisp, even at the end of the day.