Coleman Portable Bottletop Propane Gas Stove with Adjustable Burner
- COOKING POWER: Up to 10,000 total BTUs
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure control for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PERFECTHEAT DESIGN: More efficient cooking with less fuel
- 1 ADJUSTABLE BURNER: For precise temperature control; fits an 8 in. pan
- WIND BAFFLES: Shield burner from wind for maximum heat
- SPACE SAVER: Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact storage
- RUNTIME: Up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove
When you’re looking for a compact stove to take on the trail, pack the Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove. The cooking surface fits an 8-in. pan above a fully adjustable burner that delivers up to 10,000 BTUs of cooking power. The PerfectFlow technology will keep the heat steady, and you'll use less fuel too thanks to the Perfectheat technology. Wind baffles help shield your flame from the wind so the most heat possible goes into making your meal. When you’re ready to leave camp, the burner and base easily separate from the propane bottle for compact packing.
• Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact, easy carrying
• Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
• Wind baffles help protect your burner from wind for maximum heat
• Large stable base makes stirring easy
• Lasts up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for backpacking, hunting, camping and other outdoor occasions
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This thing is large, and there's no way it'll tip over. You'll still need to be careful while using it though, as i find my pots slip around pretty easily while perched up there. You wouldn't want kids running around near it, with handles sticking out, etc. Super easy to tip the pot off.
But assuming you're able to use a bit of caution while using it, this is a great product. Very happy i bought it.