Coleman Hyperflame Fyreknight Camping Stove
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WindBlock technology provide 360 degree wind protection and fits larger pans
- Will fit two 30cm pots side by side
- Fully adjustable independent burner controls
- Heavy-duty locking latch and shock-absorbing bumpers
- 3-piece pivoting handle for easy carrying in rugged conditions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, so I'm the idiot here. When breaking down the cardboard I found the hose! Upped the rating to 4 only for the misleading weight, otherwise this product is great and would get 5 stars if the weight description was accurate. Not a product fault but could influence buyers.
Firstly, I love Coleman stuff and it's usually always been faultless. This unit looks awesome and the price for what you get I think is very reasonable. I've not tried to use it yet but I'm sure it'll work as well as my older Coleman triple burner and if not I'll update this review. The main purpose of the review was to mention the weight which is stated as 3.18 kg but is actually 5.1 kg (on my bathroom scales anyway). Not an issue for me but for some it may be important. The other issue I found strange was that on the box it stated it came supplied with a hose to reach gas bottles but my one didn't have that with it. Again not a major issue as I have one from the old unit but it's hopefully just a one off and no-one else will open their brand new stove and not be able to use it as it's missing the hose! Great quality piece of gear but beware the weight and in my case at least one missing part
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The left burner, however, never consistently lit without assistance (ie: hand lighter).
By Tuesday night, the left knob had stripped off. From then on, I used a wrench to turn the propane on and off on the left side.
Finally, the arm that holds the propane canisters became loose mid-week and I believe was leaking fuel as I boiled two pots of water from a new canister and it was nearly dead once the water was boiled.
Bottom line? Coleman should be ashamed for making such a bad stove. I have an old two-burner stove that I brought as a back-up and am thankful I did. The old standby is old and beaten to death, but at least it's not falling apart.
I only have 2 issues
1. The left burner does not instantly start with the ignitor, its takes a few times, the right one works on the first try. Kinda defeats the "instastart" branding for the left burner anyway
2. It came with some scratches from the factory, for the premium price I paid, i feel i shouldn't have to accept these quality control issues. I like to keep my things pristine, and for it come scratched out of the box kinda sucks
Anyway, our trip to the wilderness park was a success because of this little stove, I was apprehensive because of all the bad reviews, but I'm glad I purchased it in the end